Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS: The Chevy dealer, Sandy Sansing, drives a Ford! And so do all his other employees!

+2
Sal
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Not really. But here's the point.

What difference is there between that, and obama and the democrats in congress pimping and hyping obamacare, when they themselves have opted instead to buy a different insurance for themselves?

Answer me that.

Sal

Sal

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/114284/congress-exempt-obamacare-latest-lie-wont-die

2seaoat

Answer me that.

You swallowed the propaganda hook, line and sinker.........and now you may actually believe somebody has you next week going before a death panel. Grassley really only wanted fairness and I do not believe he was clever enough to anticipate folks would post nonsense in forums and blogs about Congress bailing on the system, but then again it happened so who knows.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Bob wrote:Not really.  But here's the point.

What difference is there between that,   and obama and the democrats in congress pimping and hyping obamacare,  when they themselves have opted instead to buy a different insurance for themselves?

Answer me that.
Bob, you are aware that Sandy also owns a Ford dealership in Daphne, AL, aren't you? Sansing can drive just about any make he wants since he owns a Chevrolet, a BMW, a Nissan, a Masda and even a Mini-Cooper dealership.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There used to be a cassette tape of me, my cousin David, and Sandy trying to play music. I was probably 12 years old at the time and David and Sandy were two years older.
Listening to it later made me almost lose my hearing (destroyed my eardrums).

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How many here read that and believed it?

How many here read that and realized there weren't no cassette tapes in 1962?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Lets not forget the waivers some select groups gets.

The hurting begins soon enough. I hope lots and lots of Obama supports go through pure hell with their heath insurance. Well I, at least, hope they have the hardest time with ObamaCare.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Bob wrote:How many here read that and believed it?

How were we to know what year you were talking about? And don't tell me to do the math. I've already had some adult beverages.drunken 

Gawd the republicans are so damn stupid! Grassley's plan backfired but all the conservative shows are talking about congress being exempted. How do people like being a part of a political group that lies on this level?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

VectorMan wrote:

How were we to know what year you were talking about? And don't tell me to do the math. I've already had some adult beverages.drunken 
me too. lol

Actually that last post was directed at two or three people. Those would be the ones who would bother to remember that I've told my age in dozens of posts. Anybody who would remember that has something wrong with them.
But they would remember that I was born in 1949 so when I was 12 years old there wouldn't be any cassette tapes. And then would know they've caught me lying.

But the truth is I did listen to a cassette tape. We recorded it first on a reel-to-reel and my cousin copied it (or had it copied) to cassette.

The next meeting I had with Sandy Sansing was a few years later when he was getting into a car with me and some others at an FSU football game.
He turned to me and said "yea, you're real bright aren't you".
It cut me deep. I never bought a car from him on account of it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:http://www.newrepublic.com/article/114284/congress-exempt-obamacare-latest-lie-wont-die
I admit ignorance on this one. I'm spanking myself as I write this post.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

me too.  lol

Actually that last post was directed at two or three people.  Those would be the ones who would bother to remember that I've told my age in dozens of posts.  Anybody who would remember that has something wrong with them.
But they would remember that I was born in 1949 so when I was 12 years old there wouldn't be any cassette tapes.  And then would know they've caught me lying.

But the truth is I did listen to a cassette tape. We recorded it first on a reel-to-reel and my cousin copied it (or had it copied) to cassette.

The next meeting I had with Sandy Sansing was a few years later when he was getting into a car with me and some others at an FSU football game.
He turned to me and said "yea,  you're real bright aren't you".
It cut me deep.  I never bought a car from him on account of it.

Why would he say a dumb thing like that to a friend ?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Bob wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

me too.  lol

Actually that last post was directed at two or three people.  Those would be the ones who would bother to remember that I've told my age in dozens of posts.  Anybody who would remember that has something wrong with them.
But they would remember that I was born in 1949 so when I was 12 years old there wouldn't be any cassette tapes.  And then would know they've caught me lying.

He turned to me and said "yea,  you're real bright aren't you".
It cut me deep.  I never bought a car from him on account of it.

Because you're an FSU fan? I don't follow sports.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

creative editing for Bob..not good enough for it's own thread but the word breaking is in it...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was a personal insult (didn't involve football). It was very insulting.
But he did that to my cousin too at a 40th high school reunion and they had been like best friends when they were growing up.

I report. You decide.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:creative editing for Bob..not good enough for it's own thread but the word breaking is in it...

it's about time somebody figured out how to parody Breaking Bad. They added zombies to do it. Pretty damn clever. lol

National Treasury Employees Union, which represents over 150,000 agency and department employees, including the IRS workers hasn't "asked to be exempted" from the law. NTEU opposes H.R. 1780, a bill from Rep. Dave Camp, which would move federal employees —including the president, vice president, members of Congress and other employees as defined by Title 5, Section 2105 of the U.S. Code —out of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program and into health plans or insurance exchanges established under the Affordable Care Act.

The union doesn't have a problem with the health care law. In fact, it opposes Camp's legislation on the grounds that the bill goes against the intent of the law.

The union drafted a sample letter for its members to send to their representatives in Congress, asking them to oppose the legislation. It says the law's goal was "not to take coverage away from employees who already receive it through their employers."

NETU sample letter: H.R. 1780 would put federal employees in a special class where they would be prohibited from receiving health insurance through their employer. It would treat federal employees differently from state and local government employees and most employees of large private sector companies who receive health insurance benefits through their employer. The primary purpose of the Affordable Care Act was to provide a marketplace for the sale and purchase of health insurance for those who do not have such coverage —not to take coverage away from employees who already receive it through their employers.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Bob wrote:It was a personal insult (didn't involve football).  It was very insulting.
But he did that to my cousin too at a 40th high school reunion and they had been like best friends when they were growing up.

I report.  You decide.
Can't stand an arrogant prick. Sandy sounds like one. He also has eyes that make me not want trust him. Beady. Fake.

I'm glad he doesn't own the Toyota dealership. You with your Prius and all. LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We better not talk about car dealers in general cause then I'll just come across as an old fuddy duddy naysayer.
Besides, just because I've never found one is anecdotal, there has to an honest car dealer some place somewhere. lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Employees_Health_Benefits_Program

The Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program is a system of "managed competition" through which employee health benefits are provided to civilian government employees and annuitants of the United States government. The government contributes 72% of the weighted average premium of all plans, not to exceed 75% of the premium for any one plan (calculated separately for individual and family coverage).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum