Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally, progess.

+2
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finally, progess. Empty Finally, progess. 9/27/2013, 6:00 pm

See, as soon as the world realizes that we are not going to revert to the past when the 'bomb-first-and-ask-questions-later' approach that prior leaders had embraced; nothing is out of reach. Not even Iran....

Check this out: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/27/us-usa-iran-idUSBRE98Q15N20130927

This is progress that we need.  The 18th century bomb-first approach is as outdated as the tea party ideals. We need 21st century thinking to solve 21st century problems.
Thanks for your time.

2Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/27/2013, 6:45 pm

I predict that iran will have sanctions lightened and will still pursue a nuclear program and sponcer terrorism.

3Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/27/2013, 7:10 pm

PkrBum wrote:I predict that iran will have sanctions lightened and will still pursue a nuclear program and sponcer terrorism.
Iran and Syria watched how long Iraq got to dance around with the UN. The Iranians will now do the same thing. No progress, just Obama getting his ass handed to him by people who hate our country and everything it stands for....

4Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/27/2013, 7:21 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I salute our President for opening dialogue with the Iranian leader, but many of the 'bomb-first' crowd just think he is conspiring with the enemy. Poster  PaceDog on another thread earlier this week even said if Obama met with Rouhani, it would just be "...one Muslim talking to another..." So, we have to get past the very small segment in our society who are still waiting for the long birth certificate from the President.

Still, being able to handle this issue with diplomacy pours ice-water all over the segment which only sees military solutions to the world's problems. Iran will now not be bombed. Fabulous! Now we need to move on to more pressing issues.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/27/2013, 7:27 pm

Sal

Sal

Diplomacy instead of hubris ...

... what a novel approach.

6Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/27/2013, 7:30 pm

Iran is not in compliance with UN treaties it agreed to... that hasn't changed... and likely won't.

That's why we haven't had a dialogue with them for decades.

7Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/28/2013, 9:41 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Iran is not in compliance with UN treaties it agreed to... that hasn't changed... and likely won't.

No...that is absolutely not the reason we "haven't had a dialogue with them for decades. Please research the real reasons.

8Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/29/2013, 12:32 am

Another Muslim country fools the Muslim POTUS.

9Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/29/2013, 12:33 am

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Iran is not in compliance with UN treaties it agreed to... that hasn't changed... and likely won't.

No...that is absolutely not the reason we "haven't had a dialogue with them for decades.  Please research the real reasons.  
Yeah it started when another weak DEM POTUS was fooled by Iran and they took our citizens hostage for 444 days.

10Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/29/2013, 12:34 am

Finally, progess.

What is "progess"?

11Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/30/2013, 11:27 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

No...that is absolutely not the reason we "haven't had a dialogue with them for decades.  Please research the real reasons.  
Yeah it started when another weak DEM POTUS was fooled by Iran and they took our citizens hostage for 444 days.
George H. W. Bush prolonged that hostage crisis because he wanted the presidency. He wasn't counting on Reagan's popularity. There is evidence that Bush even orchestrated the hostage crisis. There is also evidence that he tried to have Reagan shot. I don't care whether you believe me or not.
http://dmc.members.sonic.net/sentinel/1earth2.html

12Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/30/2013, 11:35 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

George H. W. Bush prolonged that hostage crisis because he wanted the presidency.  He wasn't counting on Reagan's popularity.  There is evidence that Bush even orchestrated the hostage crisis.  There is also evidence that he tried to have Reagan shot.  I don't care whether you believe me or not.
Rolling Eyes

13Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/30/2013, 11:39 am

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

George H. W. Bush prolonged that hostage crisis because he wanted the presidency.  He wasn't counting on Reagan's popularity.  There is evidence that Bush even orchestrated the hostage crisis.  There is also evidence that he tried to have Reagan shot.  I don't care whether you believe me or not.
Well, good to see that you're admitting your "source" is a lie from the get go.

An essay from an unknown source, with no references. For all anyone knows, you wrote it and posted the thing on line.

Finally, progess. AnimatedLaughterPink

14Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/30/2013, 6:21 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

LOL

You go girl!

15Finally, progess. Empty Re: Finally, progess. 9/30/2013, 11:38 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It didn't START with the GOP in charge. It started with the jackass from Georgia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum