Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Museum Day this Saturday!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Museum Day this Saturday! Empty Museum Day this Saturday! 9/25/2013, 11:46 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Free admission to many museums, including several in the Northwest Florida/Mobile area.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/?utm_source=dedicated&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20130925-museumday

2Museum Day this Saturday! Empty Re: Museum Day this Saturday! 9/25/2013, 6:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks for the heads up, neko. I got two free tickets to the USS Alabama that ordinarily cost $15 each. I haven't been on it since i was a kid and looking forward to it.
I see the Pensacola Lighthouse is on the free ticket list too.

3Museum Day this Saturday! Empty Re: Museum Day this Saturday! 9/25/2013, 7:11 pm

Wow!! I read it wrong I thought it said " Muslim day is this Saturday"

4Museum Day this Saturday! Empty Re: Museum Day this Saturday! 9/25/2013, 7:16 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:Thanks for the heads up,  neko.  I got two free tickets to the USS Alabama that ordinarily cost $15 each.  I haven't been on it since i was a kid and looking forward to it.
I see the Pensacola Lighthouse is on the free ticket list too.
Hubby and I did this free ticket day deal a couple of years ago with the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville...those tickets are normally well over $20 each.   

You'll enjoy the USS Alabama as an adult.   I was last there I guess it's been 20 years ago.   I hope this Sat is a nice day there for you...NO RAIN!

5Museum Day this Saturday! Empty Re: Museum Day this Saturday! 9/25/2013, 7:20 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Mr Ichi wrote:Wow!!  I read it wrong  I thought  it said " Muslim day is this Saturday"
lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum