Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rain gauges filling up.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain gauges filling up. 9/24/2013, 10:58 pm

knothead

knothead

[quote="Bob"]
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:Actually right now Hannity is pretty good.  They're showing Ted Kruz saying
those congress critters and every other employee of the federal government should be put under the same health care system obama/congress has enacted.
I don't see how anybody can argue with that.  I support that 100%.
He read Green Eggs and Ham in its entirety on the Senate floor tonight.

This is not a filibuster, it is simple grandstanding.

When Rand Paul thinks you're an idiot, well ...
I repeat...

They're showing Ted Kruz saying
those congress critters and every other employee of the federal government should be put under the same health care system obama/congress has enacted (for all the rest of us).

And I still support that regardless if he's eating eggs and ham or standing on his head.

Bob, you are very smart so I ask you to delete that one statement and listen to what he is advocating . . . . . he wants to score political points for his base because? He has ambitions perhaps? He speaks in hyperbole and half truths so please singling out one statement that appeals to you, please consider the 'big picture' and place his show in context. He is a primadonna.

27Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain gauges filling up. 9/24/2013, 11:03 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:Actually right now Hannity is pretty good.  They're showing Ted Kruz saying
those congress critters and every other employee of the federal government should be put under the same health care system obama/congress has enacted.

I repeat...

those congress critters and every other employee of the federal government should be put under the same health care system obama/congress has enacted (for all the rest of us).

And I still support that regardless if he's eating eggs and ham or standing on his head.

Bob, you are very smart so I ask you to delete that one statement and listen to what he is advocating . . . . . he wants to score political points for his base because? He has ambitions perhaps? He speaks in hyperbole and half truths so please singling out one statement that appeals to you, please consider the 'big picture' and place his show in context.  He is a primadonna.
My comment was confined to that one issue he commented on, knothead. And I won't retract my opinion on that because I agree with what he said 100 and 10 percent.

28Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain gauges filling up. 9/24/2013, 11:04 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The Whibbs mansion is the red circle.  The green line is the tree tunnel (the road which led to the Baars mansion).  The Baars mansion was located in the vicinity of the blue circle.

Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Baars10

29Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain gauges filling up. 9/24/2013, 11:06 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The Baars mansion was still there in 1956 because I know someone who knew them and visited the house. It had a private water tower on the property and he climbed the water tower as a kid.
But it was apparently demolished not long after that when Cordova Park was being developed.

30Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain gauges filling up. 9/24/2013, 11:49 pm

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

I repeat...

Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Th?id=H.5014036156057111&w=125&h=186&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Senator Chuck Grassley suggested the same thing when they were still having town hall meetings prior passing the tax that isn't a tax health care legislation.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile 

31Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain gauges filling up. 9/25/2013, 8:45 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One of George Soros' houses  (this one in New York State)

Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 20-george-soros-westchester-retreat

David Koch' house. One of the two Koch Brothers.

Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Meadow-lane-is-the-place-to-be-david-koch-of-koch-industries-lives-there

32Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain gauges filling up. 9/25/2013, 8:52 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nancy Pelosi's estate in northern california

Rain gauges filling up. - Page 2 Article-2229073-15E381A2000005DC-961_634x444

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum