Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trent Richardson

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trent Richardson Empty Trent Richardson 9/18/2013, 6:53 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

The Cleveland Browns have traded Trent Richardson to the Indianapolis Colts for a first round pick.

2Trent Richardson Empty Re: Trent Richardson 9/18/2013, 7:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I think this great for Trent. Ghost, you and I talked about his uneventful time with Cleveland.

3Trent Richardson Empty Re: Trent Richardson 9/18/2013, 7:28 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Joanimaroni wrote:I think this great for Trent. Ghost, you and I talked about his uneventful time with Cleveland.
That is true and with the Colts he is surrounded by a fairly good offensive line and a good QB in Andrew Luck. I think he will be a much better player with the Colts than he was with the Browns, but that is just my opinion.

4Trent Richardson Empty Re: Trent Richardson 9/18/2013, 7:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I think this great for Trent. Ghost, you and I talked about his uneventful time with Cleveland.
That is true and with the Colts he is surrounded by a fairly good offensive line and a good QB in Andrew Luck. I think he will be a much better player with the Colts than he was with the Browns, but that is just my opinion.
He is a very good running back....but he was underutilized.

5Trent Richardson Empty Re: Trent Richardson 7/5/2018, 5:13 pm

2seaoat

I miss ghostrider's input on sports issues. I think he has passed, however does anybody know what Trent Richardson is doing now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum