Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

boards is letting tb stay on this forum using my initials

+4
2seaoat
Markle
Sal
gulfbeachbandit
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

and he knows it.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:and he knows it.

carl sagan for now. Who knows what's next.

What initials?

Dreamsglore wrote:What initials?
KUDZU

Im not anonymous anymore. I've accepted that.

I do not want my name put on here though because id rather it didn't show up in a google search. I think that's reasonable. we can agree on that correct?

PD, did you think KUDZU was me? I see you listed as his friend.

apparently he changed his nic to this just before I left, I saw it but didn't think anything about it I was so fed up.

It really didn't occur to me till I was in my message box and seen his pms to me where the nic had changed to this.

Chrissy wrote:
KUDZU

I do not want my name put on here though because id rather it didn't show up in a google search. I think that's reasonable. we can agree on that correct?
Those are your initials? I wasn't aware of that. That's a lot of names.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
KUDZU

KUD Z U yes its clever.

However I think he befriended PD under that nic. I know you don't like PD but that's a sneaky little bastard thing to do.

either way, hes not banned. hes been here the whole time. I just realized it because I checked my messages tonight and saw the previous messages.

I know you don't like me either, but it is what it is and I think boards should remove it. and the supposed banned poster....

Kudzu is a vine, for god's sake. I saw that name on here awhile back and I never once thought it was anyone's initials.  I figured the point in the name kudzu was that it's almost impossible to get  rid of.  Did you ever think that if it actually was WTM using that name, that might have been the message?
If you hadn't brought it up, nobody would know it was your initials,and since you separated the Z and the U, I guess  those aren't part of your initials anyway. You're imagining things.

Touchy people can think up some strange things to complain about.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
KUDZU

KUD Z U yes its clever.

However I think he befriended PD under that nic. I know you don't like PD but that's a sneaky little bastard thing to do.

either way, hes not banned. hes been here the whole time. I just realized it because I checked my messages tonight and saw the previous messages.

I know you don't like me either, but it is what it is and I think boards should remove it. and the supposed banned poster....

I don't get why TB would want to continue posting on a forum where he's not well received.That goes for Cat too. There is something very wrong w/ that. Why not just find another forum. I don't get it?

bluemoon wrote:Kudzu is a vine, for god's sake. I saw that name on here awhile back and I never once thought it was anyone's initials.  I figured the point in the name kudzu was that it's almost impossible to get  rid of.  Did you ever think that if it actually was WTM using that name, that might have been the message?
If you hadn't brought it up, nobody would know it was your initials,and since you separated the Z and the U, I guess  those aren't part of your initials anyway.  You're imagining things.

Stuff it,Cat. You're nauseating in your defense of TB.

bluemoon wrote:Kudzu is a vine, for god's sake. I saw that name on here awhile back and I never once thought it was anyone's initials.  I figured the point in the name kudzu was that it's almost impossible to get  rid of.  Did you ever think that if it actually was WTM using that name, that might have been the message?
If you hadn't brought it up, nobody would know it was your initials,and since you separated the Z and the U, I guess  those aren't part of your initials anyway.  You're imagining things.

let me explain something to you. I said it was clever. he must have googled my initials to find something. im not paranoid, I know for a damn fact it is him. I have him in my message box with the same threats he had given me before I left the last time with this nic ok. he is not banned. never has been. people here have been fooled.

my initials are a little unique btw..... its not that common....

do you not get the kud z you? tb is a very good word player.. Rolling Eyes 

for heavens sake. its him. now yall know.

and more importantly I think PD is really going to be interested in this since I think he may have gotten fooled thinking it was me.

And Bluemoon is Calico Cat. She thinks she's fooling people.

Chrissy wrote:

let me explain something to you. I said it was clever. he must have googled my initials to find something. im not paranoid, I know for a damn fact it is him. I have him in my message box with the same threats he had given me before I left the last time with this nic ok. he is not banned. never has been. people here have been fooled.

and more importantly I think PD is really going to be interested in this since I think he may have gotten fooled thinking it was me.
Who the hell is PD?  The moderator of this forum is boards of Florida, right?

I could google PD just like I could google KUD and nobody's name is going to pop up.

If PD is the initials of the real mod of this forum, boy do I feel sorry for him. He's trying to herd cats and that ain't never going to work.

bluemoon wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I could google PD just like I could google KUD and nobody's name is going to pop up.

------------------------------------------
what the hell is wrong with yall?

im not concerned nor have I ever said im worried about someone googling my initials lol

im letting people know that tb is not banned ok. and he is using my initials in a word play as a nic. that's it.....

and where have you been? every body on here knows PD is pacedog:roll:

Sal

Sal

I don't know all the history, but I enjoy bluemoon's contributions.

Chrissy wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

im not concerned nor have I ever said im worried about someone googling my initials lol

im letting people know that tb is not banned ok. and he is using my initials in a word play as a nic. that's it.....

I guess I've been out of the loop. I've never heard of pace dog referred to as PD. I've heard of PB, BP, TB, WTM, BOF, but I never heard of PD. I guess PD makes sense, but I'm not sure why he or anyone else should be so concerned about a member being banned and coming back. After all, this place isn't tied to an IP address, so anyone can come on and re-register as anybody at all. Anybody that thinks somebody can be banned forever from here doesn't know much about computers. I hope nobody starts calling me BM. I'd hate for that to be my initials. I think I'd rather listen to the people that keep calling me cat than to be called BM. LOL Bowel Movement, yech!!!!
I still think you're being paranoid. It makes more sense to call yourself kudzu because nobody can get rid of you than because it's a long word containing somebody's initials.

Sal wrote:I don't know all the history, but I enjoy bluemoon's contributions.
Thank you Sal, I enjoy yours too.

It would be nicer if people would quit trying to get me to put on some armor and fight some ancient battle they seem to want desperately to renew with some Cat.
I'm really not interested.

So in spite of what they want, it is not going to happen. I can't control what they think or say but I can always control my response to it.
That's a lesson that everybody should learn.
Not to be too preachy.

bluemoon wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I guess I've been out of the loop. I've never heard of pace dog referred to as PD. I've heard of PB, BP, TB, WTM, BOF, but I never heard of PD.  I guess PD makes sense, but I'm not sure why he or anyone else should be so concerned about a member being banned and coming back. After all, this place isn't tied to an IP address, so anyone can come on and re-register as anybody at all. Anybody that thinks somebody can be banned forever from here doesn't know much about computers.  I hope nobody starts calling me BM. I'd hate for that to be my initials. I think I'd rather listen to the people that keep calling me cat than to be called  BM. LOL  Bowel Movement, yech!!!!
I still think you're being paranoid. It makes more sense to call yourself kudzu because nobody can get rid of you than because it's a long word containing somebody's initials.
what do you think im being paranoid of? lol

im not being paranoid. im telling you kudzu is Tb. that's it.

I can prove it if you like or perhaps you already know.

you protest too much;) 

oh and PD should care I suppose sense apparently PD is listed as kudzu's friend.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
what do you think im being paranoid of? lol

im not being paranoid. im telling you kudzu is Tb. that's it.

I can prove it if you like or perhaps you already know.

you protest too much;) 

oh and PD should care I suppose sense apparently PD is listed as kudzu's friend.
Nobody gives a flying fuck, dumbass.

An entire thread about me? Lol

So I have been a moderator all
This time and BOF never told me? Lolol

Markle

Markle

Decades ago KUDZU was a cartoon on the comic pages. I have no clue if it is today.

2seaoat

All the fruitcakes which were discarded somehow find their way here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum