Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miss Kansas. Wow!!!

+8
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Sal
Yella
gulfbeachbandit
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/14/2013, 9:31 pm

cool1

cool1

I have 2-----that I got in my running days and I hate them -- I want them off ! I don't want my daughter thinking this is cool at all ! But these days theres a tit for tatt everywhere -- maybe im old fashion--but tongue-- rings--belly rings --eyebrow rings-nose rings --ear rings on your face --people I tell you I think that would hurt --so far I think im doing good with my kid--no hair dye --or holes -tats and odd because girls her age now I guess its normal I really don't know--I always tell her your pretty with no make up --uumm this would not apply to to me though Laughing 

27Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/14/2013, 10:39 pm

I think if you have a small tattoo that is hidden is ok. I'm not a fan of putting anything permanent on your body but the eyebrow piercings and nose piercings,lips, tongue turn me off. The tongue is the worst. Lots of bacteria in your mouth that causes infections. UGHH! No,I take that back. There is a worse one.EWWW!

28Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/14/2013, 11:17 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

The piercings, especially the tongue...yuck!  At least in other maybe more painful places Embarassed it can't be seen by everyone.

29Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/15/2013, 2:58 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:I'm not a big fan of tattoos either, although I don't condemn people for getting them.  To each his own.  She's a pretty girl...but does she have substance?
Of course she has substance. She competes in beauty pageants and keeps some Mad Comic "wisdom message" forever. Just lay her and avoid boring conversation.

30Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/15/2013, 9:59 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

They gots some crazy little women there.....

31Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/15/2013, 10:22 am

This woman represents a larger part of American women than do the flower puffs that we normally see.

That's the serenity prayer tatted on her.

She has had issues with depression.

She served in the armed services.

She is currently working on a bow hunting series for the outdoor channel.

She sung OPERA as her talent.

learn more about her here.

The more I learn about her, the more I like her.

32Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/15/2013, 11:34 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My grandson's doing a shoot for the outdoor channel this week. He's bow hunting Elk in Oregon.

33Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/15/2013, 11:36 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:My grandson's doing a shoot for the outdoor channel this week. He's bow hunting Elk in Oregon.
That's very cool.Cool 

34Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/15/2013, 12:18 pm

I never got why women enter beauty pageants other than they have a deep need for admiration. Those born less attractive are not considered as achieving as much. Homely girls are certainly not celebrated for what they achieve.

35Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/15/2013, 12:26 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes Chrissy he's an amazing young man that shot his first deer at 4 years old. He skipped his last two years in high school and will have an associates degree when his peers are just getting out of high school.

36Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/15/2013, 9:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Miss Kansas advanced.

37Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/15/2013, 11:06 pm

I thought Miss California was going to win. She got a BA and MA in 4 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum