Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gonna be a long season for Trent Richardson

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Another bad performance by the team and himself. I think he is all they have for offense

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Another bad performance by the team and himself. I think he is all they have for offense

I feel the same about Cam Newton....he is the offense. The Panthers fall apart almost every game in the 3rd and 4 th quarter. I'm afraid he may get hurt before he makes it to another team.

Good point.

2seaoat

The Browns were not a good fit for Trent. He would make a great fit with Newton.

yeah but you don't get to pick your team and I only hope trent makes it to the end of his contract healthy

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The Browns were not a good fit for Trent.   He would make a great fit with Newton.

Both of them have incredible talent that needs to be showcased. Can you imagine that duo .... Auburn - Alabama offensive team?

2seaoat

Trent can nail a block. Does anybody know how long his contract with the browns is?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Eddy Lacy looks great.

Trent has a 4 year contract.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Joanimaroni wrote:Eddy Lacy looks great.

Trent has a 4 year contract.
I agree that Lacy looks good, but he seems to have the same issues with holding on to the ball in the NFL and he did in college. This is nothing against his ability as a RB. In my opinion he is a better RB than Richardson. Of course Richardson does not have the supporting cast that Lacy does.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum