Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alan Grayson has looked at the secret stuff on Syria ... and he's unimpressed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Rep. Alan Grayson (Fl) saw both the unclassified NSA data on Assad's alleged use of poison gas, and the classified data. He remains unconvinced that the event took place as the Obama administration is saying.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/07/opinion/on-syria-vote-trust-but-verify.html?_r=0

Interesting. Grayson and Jeff Miller agree on this one.

And it's looking more and more that Putin is telling the truth and Obama and Kerry aren't.

I smell dead fish -- the stink of another phony war!

Am I alone here?

2seaoat

What war? There never was going to be a bomb dropped, let alone a war. Alan Grayson is a smart man, but the North Koreans could have landing crafts on San Francisco Bay, and he would argue that the fog does not allow for a positive identification. Geez, folks still do not get it. Please feel free to correct me when the bombs start dropping. This will not happen.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Rep. Alan Grayson (Fl) saw both the unclassified NSA data on Assad's alleged use of poison gas, and the classified data.  He remains unconvinced that the event took place as the Obama administration is saying.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/07/opinion/on-syria-vote-trust-but-verify.html?_r=0

Interesting.  Grayson and Jeff Miller agree on this one.

And it's looking more and more that Putin is telling the truth and Obama and Kerry aren't.

I smell dead fish -- the stink of another phony war!

Am I alone here?
Well, there aren't many full blown Communists here so you are in pretty rarified air!

As for Grayson and Miller in agreement. Far left Progressives Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Dick Durbin and Harry Reid are all in agreement too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum