Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Down Go the Gators!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Down Go the Gators!!! Empty Down Go the Gators!!! 9/7/2013, 5:30 pm

Sal

Sal

ACC is bringing the wood to the SEC bullies so far this season.

Last edited by Sal on 9/7/2013, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Down Go the Gators!!! Empty Re: Down Go the Gators!!! 9/7/2013, 5:37 pm

Pretty impressive d by miami... I just switched to it when I saw the upset brewing.

3Down Go the Gators!!! Empty Re: Down Go the Gators!!! 9/7/2013, 5:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The Gators didn't look good.

4Down Go the Gators!!! Empty Re: Down Go the Gators!!! 9/7/2013, 5:45 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Joanimaroni wrote:The Gators didn't look good.
Even though they won last week against Toledo, they did not look good in that game either. I am beginning to believe that they are over-rated this year.

5Down Go the Gators!!! Empty Re: Down Go the Gators!!! 9/7/2013, 5:50 pm

2seaoat

parity among top teams.......

6Down Go the Gators!!! Empty Re: Down Go the Gators!!! 9/7/2013, 5:50 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:The Gators didn't look good.
Even though they won last week against Toledo, they did not look good in that game either. I am beginning to believe that they are over-rated this year.
Let's hope it stays that way until after the FSU/UF game.

7Down Go the Gators!!! Empty Re: Down Go the Gators!!! 9/7/2013, 6:01 pm

2seaoat

Clemson another strong showing. Louisville another strong showing. Ohio State should be ashamed of that schedule. Georgia plays two top 10 schools at the start of the season with a majority of green freshman on defense, while Oregon and Ohio cruise to undefeated seasons playing nobody.

8Down Go the Gators!!! Empty Re: Down Go the Gators!!! 9/7/2013, 6:55 pm

2seaoat wrote:Clemson another strong showing. Louisville another strong showing. Ohio State should be ashamed of that schedule. Georgia plays two top 10 schools at the start of the season with a majority of green freshman on defense, while Oregon and Ohio cruise to undefeated seasons playing nobody.
I have to admit that I'm not very impressed w the big ten so far. I've known of course that the conf is behind others in recent years... but it's been relative and a tough bowl match up when they bring smash mouth football. I'm not sure I see that strength this year.

9Down Go the Gators!!! Empty Re: Down Go the Gators!!! 9/7/2013, 7:57 pm

2seaoat

I'm not sure I see that strength this year.

The Michigan/ND game should give us a good indication how Michigan/ Ohio will play later. I am not impressed with either ND or Michigan. Georgia played a great game against a very good South Carolina team. I feel very confident with the Georgia team. Their young defense is only going to get better, but they seem winded against South Carolina. We will see. Much more parity this year, and some teams are going to have fantasy strength based on their schedule, but Ohio State was my pick last year for this year, and I think they will get in the Championship game, but Georgia remains in my opinion the team to beat.

10Down Go the Gators!!! Empty Re: Down Go the Gators!!! 9/8/2013, 8:34 am

2seaoat

Michigan actually looked pretty good. Some people are taking them over Ohio State. At least there will be two good opponents that Ohio State will have to beat, and I think Wisconsin could beat them. Northwestern may be a sleeper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum