Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Batman Killer" Illuminati Mind Controlled Assassin? (SHOCKING)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"Illuminati Mind Controlled Assassin?"

First you said it was the CIA. Now, its the Illuminati?

Hogwash.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PNJ Moderator wrote:"Illuminati Mind Controlled Assassin?"

Hogwash.
In conspiracy circles, the CIA, and indeed the entire U.S. Government, is just a puppet of the Illuminatti.
The real rulers of the world, and the ones who make up "the Illuminatti", are members of the Bilderberg Group. The Bilderbergers (as conspiracists call them) are a cabal of the most powerful people in the world who are controlling not just the United States, but the governments of all the world's industrialized nations.

All these words are really just synonomous with one another...

Illuminatti
New World Order
Bilderbergers
Zionists
Globalists

And all the "western" governments and their militarys and intelligence agencies are all controlled by it.

Last edited by Buttman on 7/29/2012, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Buttman wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:"Illuminati Mind Controlled Assassin?"

Hogwash.
In conspiracy circles, the CIA, and indeed the entire U.S. Government, is just a puppet of the Illuminatti.
The real rulers of the world, and the ones who make up "the Illuminatti", are members of the Bilderberg Group. The Bilderbergers (as conspiracists call them) are a cabal of the most powerful people in the world who are controlling not just the United States, but the governments of all the world's industrialized nations.

All these words are really just synonomous with one another.

Illuminatti
New World Order
Bilderbergers
Globalists

Damn Bob you gonna put me outta business with clarity like that....you are at least supposed to cloak it with a few Masonic or druid references....finish it off with the Knights Templar.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Buttman wrote:

Damn Bob you gonna put me outta business with clarity like that....you are at least supposed to cloak it with a few Masonic or druid references....finish it off with the Knights Templar.
And the Rothcchilds, don't forget them. They started the whole thing.
Count Rothschild is the spiritual leader of the whole conspiracy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Buttman wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Buttman wrote:

And the Rothcchilds, don't forget them. They started the whole thing.
Count Rothschild is the spiritual leader of the whole conspiracy.

Well Duh...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And in modern times, David Rockefeller is deemed to be the modern leader of it all.

That's why Glenn Beck (another guru of the conpsiracy theorists) sees all the symbols of the Illuminatti on the buildings at Rockfeller Center.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't really have a handle on how the Trilateral Commission plays a part in all this but it does. I'm not even sure what the Trilateral Commission is.

And then there are the black helicopters. The Illuminatti uses black helicopters to pull off all it's special ops.

What are we leaving out, teo?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

yella,

I put the picture of the cigarette butts in the ashtray as my avatar. But for some reason it displays as the little blue square you see. Dunno why.
It may be that the Illuminatti got the red ass over me using cigarette butts as my avatar and changed it.
I don't understand why they would do this because you would think the Illuminatti would be pro-cigarette since cigarettes help kill off the population (see teo's signature).
Maybe R.J Reynolds is on the outs with the Illuminatti. Frankly I hope so so they'll do a false flag controlled demolition on the cigarette factory and that may save me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

BOB THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI...WATCH THIS AND FORGET EVERYTHING>>>WATCH THIS>>>WATCH THIS>>>>>>>

Buttman wrote:yella,

I put the picture of the cigarette butts in the ashtray as my avatar. But for some reason it displays as the little blue square you see. Dunno why.
It may be that the Illuminatti got the red ass over me using cigarette butts as my avatar and changed it.
I don't understand why they would do this because you would think the Illuminatti would be pro-cigarette since cigarettes help kill off the population (see teo's signature).
Maybe R.J Reynolds is on the outs with the Illuminatti. Frankly I hope so so they'll do a false flag controlled demolition on the cigarette factory and that may save me.

okay butt-head, i am now officially stalking you...and as soon as i can figure out how to post this pic boy are you gonna get get it....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I watched it, teo. My first thought is I wish I had that two minutes and 13 seconds of my life back that I devoted to watching it.
But let me try to guess why this "is the Illuminatti".

Are you saying that this dumbed down young chick putting that mindless stuff on youtube and getting almost 2 million views with it explains how the Illuminatti is turning all our minds into mush and by doing so is making it easier for them to take us over? Is that it?
Because if so it's working on me.

Last edited by Buttman on 7/29/2012, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

thread_bear wrote:

okay butt-head, i am now officially stalking you...and as soon as i can figure out how to post this pic boy are you gonna get get it....

Oh goodie. I like being stalked. But I have to run to the bathroom first so wait a few minutes till I get back.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Buttman wrote:I watched it, teo. My first thought is I wish I had that two minutes and 13 seconds of my life back that I devoted to watching it.
But let me try to guess why this "is the Illuminatti".

Are you saying that this dumbed down young chick putting that mindless stuff on youtube and getting almost 2 million views with it explains how the Illuminatti is turning all our minds into mush and by doing so is making it easier for them to take us over? Is that it?
Because if so it's working on me.

Yes you are catching on fast...I am going to make you a Junior AJ

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
Buttman wrote:

Well the best example of the mind mush project was just revealed.
The producer of American Idol is trying to get both Jerry lewis and Charlie Sheen to be the judges for the next season (no I'm not making this up, google it).
If that actually came to pass it would truly revolutionize the mind mush technology. After a few episodes of watching that we would all be a lot easier for them to take us over. I would probably even volunteer to be an Illuminatti agent and start turning all the rest of you in.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="Buttman"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Buttman wrote:

Well the best example of the mind mush project was just revealed.
The producer of American Idol is trying to get both Jerry lewis and Charlie Sheen to be the judges for the next season (no I'm not making this up, google it).
If that actually came to pass it would truly revolutionize the mind mush technology. After a few episodes of watching that we would all be a lot easier for them to take us over. I would probably even volunteer to be an Illuminatti agent and start turning all the rest of you in.

Buttman wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

Oh goodie. I like being stalked. But I have to run to the bathroom first so wait a few minutes till I get back.

you've been warned....

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/69/29/42/panora14.jpg

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

thread_bear wrote:

you've been warned....

I have a lot of demons right now. And my health is deteriorating. I'm smoking and overeating and drinking too much.
I'm thinking of taking a road trip and doing some camping just to try to clear my head.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Buttman wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

you've been warned....

I have a lot of demons right now. And my health is deteriorating. I'm smoking and overeating and drinking too much.
I'm thinking of taking a road trip and doing some camping just to try to clear my head.

Good choice Bob...rent a canoe and go watch the planes fly in low and drop drugs on moonlite nights up in Blackwater.

Buttman wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

you've been warned....

it's always about bob, right....? LOL.

did my pic post work...? i can't tell diddly shit from my end of this equation.

jack the dripper has to know....LOL.

"Batman Killer" Illuminati Mind Controlled Assassin? (SHOCKING)  Monsterback
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfkpi8Q_pVc

Last edited by Lurch on 7/29/2012, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Buttman wrote: I'm smoking and overeating and drinking too much.

But, as long as I have known you Bob, you have always smoked, overeaten and drank too much.

(Bob is the guy that did a "header" into the brick hearth of my fireplace. Did it slow him down? Nope.)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

thread_bear wrote:

it's always about bob, right....? LOL.

did my pic post work...? i can't tell diddly shit from my end of this equation.

jack the dripper has to know....LOL.
It is always about me. Sometimes I really believe God is working through me.
And yes that beautiful picture did come through in all it's beautiful color.
Jack and I were kindred souls.
One, we both always have a cigarette in our hand.
Two, we both always have a beer can in our other hand.
Three, he ended up wrapping his car around a tree and my elderly driving skills (or lack thereof) have almost killed me several times in the last month.
Four, he was tormented most of his life and so am I.
And last but not least, he loved to sling paint out of cans. Amazingly, last Saturday was sanitation amnesty day in my neighborhood and people set dozens of almost full cans of paint on the street to be picked up. I rode around and salvaged about 30 gallons of good paint to use to paint my house in the fall when it gets cooler.
So Jack and I had a lot in common. I hope to meet him in heaven one day.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

(Bob is the guy that did a "header" into the brick hearth of my fireplace. Did it slow him down? Nope.)
But remember I fell into your Christmas tree before my head hit the fireplace.
Me and Keith Richards are invincible. He got drunk and fell out of a tree and I got drunk and fell into a tree. And we're both still here to tell about it. lol

Buttman wrote:
Yomama wrote:

But remember I fell into your Christmas tree before my head hit the fireplace.
Me and Keith Richards are invincible. He got drunk and fell out of a tree and I got drunk and fell into a tree. And we're both still here to tell about it. lol

...and we got to call him "scabby" for a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum