Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syria is a disaster

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Syria is a disaster  Empty Syria is a disaster 9/6/2013, 5:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

In the wake of the 9-11 anniversary ......nothing good can come out of this. Obama needs to have his plans defeated.

An intercepted order from Iran instructs militants in Iraq to hit the U.S. Embassy and other interests if a military strike on Syria occurs, U.S. officials said.
Officials said the recently intercepted message was sent by Qasem Soleimani, head of Revolutionary Guards' Qods Force, to Iranian-supported Shiite militias in Iraq, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.
In it, Soleimani said Shiite groups must be ready to respond with force should a U.S. airstrike on Syria occur.

Read more at Military.com

2Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/6/2013, 7:52 pm

Oh my none of these people will like ur post lol

3Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/6/2013, 8:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I know....I will be called a racist, again.

4Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/6/2013, 8:15 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I read in the news that Obama is supposed to speak to Americans on Tuesday, which is the eve of 9/11. What do you suppose he has to say? How long will this go on and if one of our embassies is attacked, will it be blamed on a video?

5Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/6/2013, 8:25 pm

It will be the anyone's fault but obsmas

6Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/6/2013, 8:32 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:I read in the news that Obama is supposed to speak to Americans on Tuesday, which is the eve of 9/11.  What do you suppose he has to say?  How long will this go on and if one of our embassies is attacked, will it be blamed on a video?
Well.......the video. Let's run with that BS again.

7Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/6/2013, 9:39 pm

Markle

Markle

Nekochan wrote:I read in the news that Obama is supposed to speak to Americans on Tuesday, which is the eve of 9/11.  What do you suppose he has to say?  How long will this go on and if one of our embassies is attacked, will it be blamed on a video?
One thing of which we can be certain and not even the Progressives here will disagree.

President Barack Hussein Obama is going to cast the blame for everything on anyone other than himself. He'll tell us, as President William Jefferson Clinton pointed his finger at us and told us he did not have sex with that woman, Obama will tell us HE did NOT draw several red lines in the sand.

President Obama will also probably tell us that by serious or dire actions, that would also include a STERNLY WRITTEN LETTER.

8Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 12:02 am

Blamerinchief

9Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 1:00 am

Why would we even have people over in Syria or Iran in a an embassy?

10Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 1:14 am

Dreamsglore wrote:Why would we even have people over in Syria or Iran in a an embassy?
Ma'am,

With the exception of a few nations, we have an embassy in most. Had I stayed in the Corps, that would have been my "B" billet- Embassy Duty

11Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 8:21 am

2seaoat

You have been played. Sucked in thinking your kings were going to win. The President never was going to use unilateral force in Syria. This was purely a political strategy to bring the debate to congress and set up for the 2014 election. This idea that America has become weaker, or that a red line means an automatic unthinking autotron response is funny. It assumes that American leadership is shallow and without strategy. It assumes that we do not have a spectrum of responses and capabilities. It assumes that Bin Laden's assessment of his terror goals was the over reaction of America, and that we are too dumb to realize the same.

Sorry folks......you have been snookered. You could be running Obama's 2008 presidential campaign. He has accomplished everything he said he would in 2008. He has caused America to hesitate, debate, and think in foreign relations and commitment of American forces in another country. He has got the vast majority of Americans agreeing that money should be spent in America, for Americans. 30 billion could create American jobs as bridges in America actually are repaired and upgraded so as not to collapse because we have a trillion dollar defense expenditure. All of a sudden the monolithic Republican pro defense and Neocon foreign policy hegemony is shattered, and fools think this is happenstance and the President is stumbling around showing American weakness...........if some of these folks played chess, poker, or bridge with such simplistic strategy, the games would be short. The best part they continue the argument.

12Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 9:05 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:You have been played.  Sucked in thinking your kings were going to win.  The President never was going to use unilateral force in Syria.  This was purely a political strategy to bring the debate to congress and set up for the 2014 election.   This idea that America has become weaker, or that a red line means an automatic unthinking autotron response is funny.   It assumes that American leadership is shallow and without strategy.   It assumes that we do not have a spectrum of responses and capabilities.  It assumes that Bin Laden's assessment of his terror goals was the over reaction of America, and that we are too dumb to realize the same.

Sorry folks......you have been snookered.   You could be running Obama's 2008 presidential campaign.   He has accomplished everything he said he would in 2008.   He has caused America to hesitate, debate, and think in foreign relations and commitment of American forces in another country.  He has got the vast majority of Americans agreeing that money should be spent in America, for Americans.   30 billion could create American jobs as bridges in America actually are repaired and upgraded so as not to collapse because we have a trillion dollar defense expenditure.   All of a sudden the monolithic Republican pro defense and Neocon foreign policy hegemony is shattered, and fools think this is happenstance and the President is stumbling around showing American weakness...........if some of these folks played chess, poker, or bridge with such simplistic strategy, the games would be short.   The best part they continue the argument.
You're right, he's a foreign policy and military genius.

13Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 10:11 am

Seagoat is a gushing apologist.

14Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 10:44 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Foreign policy and military genius.  Excellent description. I think he has 
amazed world leaders with his decisive leadership.

15Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 10:57 am

2seaoat

A couple of trillion still in the bank, a flawless bluff achieving multiple goals, and betting on the over reaction of the anybody but Obama folks, and it becomes a thing of beauty. No apologist for the President. He made glaring errors in goals of the recovery of increasing fire, teachers, and police. This was a huge tactical error, and he should have allowed States to lay these people off, but used the stimulus money for far more public infrastructure projects and enhanced private employment. He dropped the ball and continues to have this flawed paradigm on domestic spending and priorities.

However, in foreign policy he has been brilliant. He has been slowing our military expenditures as the promised retraction has advanced. He has used specific targeting and saved trillions from the bull in a China shop approach. Libya was a historical success. Syria and Iran in overt attacks results in trillions lost again, or clever destabalization of both nations.......Iran our agents lit the fuse, it fizzled. We will light it again. The best part of it is the folks who now argue that we are strong by being stupid......priceless. President Obama gets an A+ for expanding the envelope exposing the endless strategies America has which does not involve us being the dumbest person in the room. 2014 results in about 14 months, and this guy has simply used the force of his opponent to cleverly flip the same on its back......brilliant.

16Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 12:25 pm

2seaoat wrote:A couple of trillion still in the bank, a flawless bluff achieving multiple goals, and betting on the over reaction of the anybody but Obama folks, and it becomes a thing of beauty.   No apologist for the President.  He made glaring errors in goals of the recovery of increasing fire, teachers, and police.   This was a huge tactical error, and he should have allowed States to lay these people off, but used the stimulus money for far more public infrastructure projects and enhanced private employment.  He dropped the ball and continues to have this flawed paradigm on domestic spending and priorities.

However, in foreign policy he has been brilliant.   He has been slowing our military expenditures as the promised retraction has advanced.  He has used specific targeting and saved trillions from the bull in a China shop approach.   Libya was a historical success.   Syria and Iran in overt attacks results in trillions lost again, or clever destabalization of both nations.......Iran our agents lit the fuse, it fizzled.   We will light it again.  The best part of it is the folks who now argue that we are strong by being stupid......priceless.   President Obama gets an A+ for expanding the envelope exposing the endless strategies America has which does not involve us being the dumbest person in the room.   2014 results in about 14 months, and this guy has simply used the force of his opponent to cleverly flip the same on its back......brilliant.
Shocked 

17Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 12:36 pm

Seaoat, did you smoke up your prescription of medicinal pot that was laced with pcp

18Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 12:55 pm

2seaoat

You can start telling me I am wrong when the bombs start dropping. They will not. In the mean time see if you can find somebody who will play a game of checkers with you. It is fun. It is simple. It however is not properly played international relations.

19Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 1:06 pm

2seaoat wrote:You have been played.  Sucked in thinking your kings were going to win.  The President never was going to use unilateral force in Syria.  This was purely a political strategy to bring the debate to congress and set up for the 2014 election.   This idea that America has become weaker, or that a red line means an automatic unthinking autotron response is funny.   It assumes that American leadership is shallow and without strategy.   It assumes that we do not have a spectrum of responses and capabilities.  It assumes that Bin Laden's assessment of his terror goals was the over reaction of America, and that we are too dumb to realize the same.

Sorry folks......you have been snookered.   You could be running Obama's 2008 presidential campaign.   He has accomplished everything he said he would in 2008.   He has caused America to hesitate, debate, and think in foreign relations and commitment of American forces in another country.  He has got the vast majority of Americans agreeing that money should be spent in America, for Americans.   30 billion could create American jobs as bridges in America actually are repaired and upgraded so as not to collapse because we have a trillion dollar defense expenditure.   All of a sudden the monolithic Republican pro defense and Neocon foreign policy hegemony is shattered, and fools think this is happenstance and the President is stumbling around showing American weakness...........if some of these folks played chess, poker, or bridge with such simplistic strategy, the games would be short.   The best part they continue the argument.
Let me break down seaoats babble for all. lol

seaoat thinks odumbass drew a red line in Syria by mentioning gas as that red line, knowing that the crazed rebels would cross it and kill multitudes of men, women and children thus paving the way for liberals in the next election.

LOL

and

LOL

Let me rip the meat off this bone.

seaoat is saying that odumbass would set up the gasing of those people in order to win elections.

Let me explain something to you seaoat. The American people wont blame congress if we bomb Syria, they will blame the president(D). The majority of American citizens are not as politically observant as some of us are.

20Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 1:09 pm

Seaoat = lost in spsce

21Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/7/2013, 2:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:You can start telling me I am wrong when the bombs start dropping.   They will not.  In the mean time see if you can find somebody who will play a game of checkers with you.  It is fun.  It is simple.   It however is not properly played international relations.

Of course the bombs are not going to drop. It has nothing to do with your fantasy fairytale  depicting Obama as a great military leader....it's because the only one supporting him is ketchup boy. 

Russia has warned him, the UK will not back him, France ( not surprising) said no. His threats put him between a rock and a hard spot.....the world leaders will not support nor help bail him out. No one rallied around him.

22Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/8/2013, 11:01 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Seaoat has a strong point. Just look...the same people here who said we absolutely had to attack Iraq are completely opposed to an attack on Syria...for basically the same offenses. Even Rubio voted against it. I happen to agree...but I didn't expect to find this mass opposition coming from the Reich Wing. So, in this case, despite all your protestations, Obama made lemonade.

23Syria is a disaster  Empty Re: Syria is a disaster 9/8/2013, 12:27 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Seaoat has a strong point.  Just look...the same people here who said we absolutely had to attack Iraq are completely opposed to an attack on Syria...for basically the same offenses.  Even Rubio voted against it.  I happen to agree...but I didn't expect to find this mass opposition coming from the Reich Wing.  So, in this case, despite all your protestations, Obama made lemonade.  
it may come as a surprise but many people even conserves have changed their minds about how much we are willing to do in the middle east.

a lot of people have come to the conclusions such as myself for one that no amount of intervention there is going to stop these radicals from killing.

so maybe its best to leave them to kill themselves off?

some people do learn and change FT.

The most important issue at hand right now for this country is closing the border tight and sealed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum