Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new puppies have lots....lots.....and lots of energy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Day four with the german shepard/lab pup. My daughter took one of her sisters, and we got the runt. She is one smart dog. My 13 year old malmute/lab sleeps in a bean bag.......she proceeds to get up in the bean bag and take a dump.......hello............she has been giving my wife her paw on a shake command, and she is learning to play. She has made three mistakes in four days and is doing really well with her business outside. She is only eight weeks old, and what a wonderful time to share. I cannot wait to see the grandkids interacting with the pup......nothing better. I am afraid she has her eye on my lazy boy........we will have words if she pulls the same thing she did with the 13 year old's bed........pure joy at this age.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I have cats, no dog. I love going to look at puppies, though. We were out the other day looking at flooring at the most fantastic tile/flooring store that I've ever seen. Anyway, in the same shopping center was a puppy shop. So of course, I had to go look at the puppies. I don't so much like the yappy little puppies. But there was a Rottweiler pup there that was just adorable. My cats would not appreciate very much me bringing him home though.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Love it, Seaoat. My neighbor has a beautiful German shepherd. I went next door one day and he was working outside with the dog...she ran toward me and I could see concern on his face...until she got to me and he realized she was just running because she was happy to see me. What a sweetheart...and the cats love her, too.

2seaoat

Puppy curled up on your chest as you rest in the lazy boy watching a movie.............priceless.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

SO there is nothing like a puppy. I wish you all that I can for you, and that most fortunate puppy.

I do believe that God smiles on us who take care care of the four footers.

Happy, happy puppy times and know that you have done a good thing.

2seaoat

My wife has been a saint. She knew before I passed that I wanted to have one more puppy. When we lost the German Shepard which was a blended two family dog, my son in law wanted to get two puppies. I told my wife my bucket list was to smell one more time a puppy playing on my chest.......she is going to have many challenges, and taking care of the 13 year old, a puppy and me is going to be quite a load......but she is having just as much fun as I am, and caught them taking a nap earlier with the pup snuggled up on her chest......this pup is getting spoiled, and we try to even out the attention as the 13 year old who is rather big decided she was going to jump into my lazy boy and snuggle after she had just swam in the river.......just too much fun to put in words. I have told the story of putting my hand behind the ear of the sick ten year old shepard we had to put down......she slowly put her head to the floor.....no pain.....no anxiety as she slipped on to another place, remembering when she would cuddle on my lap secure and full of adventure.......no life is wonderful and the beauty of a young puppy is what makes me know that the guy upstairs has not made our world by accident or happen stance......there is simple purpose in life, and I celebrate the same.

Glad you guys got a new puppy. Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum