Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are dreams, ft, and pb?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are dreams, ft, and pb? Empty Where are dreams, ft, and pb? 7/28/2012, 9:47 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.pnj.com/article/20120728/NEWS01/307280025/6-women-arrested-prostitution-sting-Pensacola-s-Brownsville-area?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Nevermind, Here they are.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I'm here, coward.

The question is.....where are you?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Wow, you made bail already?

PBulldog2 wrote:I'm here, coward.

4Where are dreams, ft, and pb? Empty Re: Where are dreams, ft, and pb? 7/28/2012, 10:06 am

PB you should have never given him the satisfaction of responding, he relishes the responses like a pig that wallows in a mud hole.

5Where are dreams, ft, and pb? Empty Re: Where are dreams, ft, and pb? 7/28/2012, 10:11 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:Wow, you made bail already?

BAHAHAHAHAHA

6Where are dreams, ft, and pb? Empty Re: Where are dreams, ft, and pb? 7/28/2012, 10:24 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

PB you should have never given him the satisfaction of responding, he relishes the responses like a pig that wallows in a mud hole.

I know, Ghost. I've felt kind of sorry for the old guy lately, since so few are responding to his posts.....so I threw him a big, ol' bone.

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum