Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Georgia vs Clemson next Saturday will tell the whole SEC story

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Georgia is the best team in the nation and Clemson is top 10. If this game is close, the Georgia team may not be as good as I have touted. The rest is just window dressing. Now Ohio State will ultimately win the national title because it is highly unlikely that any SEC team will go undefeated, and there could be two non SEC teams undefeated this year. The LSU game against the horndogs will also be very telling. One week to go until we finally have some fun with football.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:Georgia is the best team in the nation and Clemson is top 10.  If this game is close, the Georgia team may not be as good as I have touted.   The rest is just window dressing.  Now Ohio State will ultimately  win the national title because it is highly unlikely that any SEC team will go undefeated, and there could be two non SEC teams undefeated this year.   The LSU game against the horndogs will also be very telling.  One week to go until we finally have some fun with football.
Yep, Ohio State will go undefeated due to a weak schedule. A schedule so weak that every SEC team and almost all the ACC teams rank above OSU's SOS.

I know this will be a point of contention with BOF as he puts no credence into the SOS.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum