Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fish in Pacific bleeding from eyes fins tails...radiation is extreme..slow death ? of all life ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://enenews.com/biologist-pacific-herring-in-canada-bleeding-from-eyeballs-faces-fins-tails-ive-never-seen-fish-looking-this-bad-all-100-caught-were-bleeding-hemorrhaging-first-noticed-in-summer-of-201

Biologist: Pacific herring in Canada bleeding from eyeballs, faces, fins, tails — I’ve never seen fish looking this bad — All 100 examined were bloody — Officials informed of hemorrhaging soon after 3/11 — Gov’t ignoring problem

From earlier today: Unprecedented: Sockeye salmon at dire historic low on Canada's Pacific coast -- "We think something happened in the ocean" -- "The elders have never seen anything like this at all" -- Alaska and Russia also affected (MAP)

UPDATE: Canadian official publicly claims 'no concern' over new Fukushima leak info... Yet privately requested tests on salmon, due to "great public concern about potential radiation contamination in these fish"

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://enenews.com/unprecedented-sockeye-salmon-at-dire-historic-low-may-entirely-shut-down-fishery-on-canadas-west-coast-we-think-something-happened-in-the-ocean-the-elders-have-never-seen-anything-like

Unprecedented: Sockeye salmon at dire historic low on Canada’s Pacific coast — “We think something happened in the ocean” — “The elders have never seen anything like this at all” — Alaska and Russia also affected (MAP)

More: “The sockeye runs way up north in the Skeena are low. The [fish] out of Bristol Bay, Alaska is down 30 to 35 per cent over last year. Russia has got a limited number of fish in the market. They are down about 40 per cent over all their salmon fisheries.”

Gundersen: We are going to see top of the food chain animals like tuna and salmon and things like that that bioaccumulate [...] I am concerned that the FDA is not monitoring fish entering the United States [...] I am thinking by 2013 we might see contamination of the water and of the top of the food chain fishes on the West Coast.

Gundersen: Federal and state agencies are not measuring this… I’ve been working on the West Coast and I’ve been trying to get the people of Oregon to demand of their state, the people of Alaska to demand of their state: Check the salmon, it is not difficult.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum