Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Medicare info for those who are nearing Medicare recipient age

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

doubtingthomas wrote:What make's you think he can get it for free? There is a possibility if he chose the worse plan in the exchange he could get it for free, but not one like he has with the same benefits. Now it is very possible he could get a decent plan and have to pay less than $100 a month out of his own pocket.

If you're trying to figure things out by the online calculators it may not necessarily work. The subsidy is figured once it goes thru IRS, HHS, SS, DHS, DOL, HBO, MM, SOB, PBS and then signed off by Obama and Michelle.
I've not understood it to be that way. Somebody making $18000 a year is not able to afford a health insurance policy. It is near minimum wage. The working poor cannot afford a policy at all so the healthcare law will be useless to them.I would think his subsidy will pay for all his plan.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

doubtingthomas wrote:The subsidy is figured once it goes thru IRS, HHS, SS, DHS, DOL, HBO, MM, SOB, PBS and then signed off by Obama and Michelle.
That is a line worthy of a Saturday Night Live script.  I laughed my ass off.  lol

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum