Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tired of Chat Here? Joint the Fine Folks at the Prison Talk Forum

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I was reading about the human garbage they arrested for murdering the car dealer. That lead me to learning the work release responsible for letting him out was run by the county not the sheriff's department. That in turn led me to this surreal website where family and friends talk about prison perks and whine about the injustice of not getting to take in certain shampoos in prisons here and across the country. It insightful into prison life and the bizarre and ignorant notions of those close to the prisoner. There are threads like, "Ladies, show off your prison inmate", "Loving a Violent Offender" how to plan a prison wedding, or how to buy prison t-shirts (represent, baby!).

That said, Pensacola is becoming more and more a toxic wasteland of subhumanity and we are becoming all too used to it:

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/

knothead

knothead

Kahala wrote:I was reading about the human garbage they arrested for murdering the car dealer. That lead me to learning the work release responsible for letting him out was run by the county not the sheriff's department. That in turn led me to this surreal website where family and friends talk about prison perks and whine about the injustice of not getting to take in certain shampoos in prisons here and across the country. It insightful into prison life and the bizarre and ignorant notions of those close to the prisoner. There are threads like, "Ladies, show off your prison inmate", "Loving a Violent Offender" how to plan a prison wedding, or how to buy prison t-shirts (represent, baby!).

That said, Pensacola is becoming more and more a toxic wasteland of subhumanity and we are becoming all too used to it:

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/
YUK!!!!Shocked 

how stupid is this?

Rolling Eyes 

tired of chat here?

go to paltalk. you can be yourself, show your face and there are every kind of chat imaginable.

I love it there, my nic name is lucylady:D 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

. wrote:how stupid is this?

Rolling Eyes 

tired of chat here?

go to paltalk. you can be yourself, show your face and there are every kind of chat imaginable.

I went to PALTALK and got hooked on Karaoke there and had to bail..I was spending hours entertaining my pals...

Rolling Eyes 

tired of chat here?

Then why are you here? You must have a different face over there then you had here or you wouldn't have lasted a day.

My brother in law went to prison for 8 years.  He did not cease to exist.  We sent him money for the  prison commissary, packages of candy and snacks, personal items(socks, razor blades),etc.  It was a real hassle sending the items.  Candy had to be in a clear bag, a certain size, there was a lot of rules for everything we to tried to send him.  . While you may look with disgust on others that are trying to help those who are incarcerated, it was a humane thing to do.  He was still my wife brother and she loved him dearly.  His Mother and Father died while he was in prison.  They let him out to attend the funeral of his mother.  I wish I had known about such a forum as Prison Talk.  it would have helped with the red tape that was involved.
He is now out.  He is a solid citizen with a good job.  He has thanked me many time for the very small favours we did for him.  He once made a hell of a mistake and it cost him dearly.  But people do change and learn from their mistakes...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:My brother in law went to prison for 8 years.  He did not cease to exist.  We sent him money for the  prison commissary, packages of candy and snacks, personal items(socks, razor blades),etc.  It was a real hassle sending the items.  Candy had to be in a clear bag, a certain size, there was a lot of rules for everything we to tried to send him.  . While you may look with disgust on others that are trying to help those who are incarcerated, it was a humane thing to do.  He was still my wife brother and she loved him dearly.  His Mother and Father died while he was in prison.  They let him out to attend the funeral of his mother.  I wish I had known about such a forum as Prison Talk.  it would have helped with the red tape that was involved.
He is now out.  He is a solid citizen with a good job.  He has thanked me many time for the very small favours we did for him.  He once made a hell of a mistake and it cost him dearly.  But people do change and learn from their mistakes...
I have said it before and I will say it again, you are a good man.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

tired of chat here?

I went to PALTALK and got hooked on Karaoke there and had to bail..I was spending hours entertaining my pals...
LOL

I know what you mean. I have so many " man Fans" I cant stand it. I no longer accept PM or add to my pal list. And I have literally spent hours and hours in a room playing music and entertaining on cam.

But its still fun though, I still go there everyday. Razz You should look me up and I will add you to my friends list and we can chat there, I just downloaded a new software program called many cam, its cool.Cool 

Dreamsglore wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

tired of chat here?

Then why are you here? You must have a different face over there then you had here or you wouldn't have lasted a day.
I spend very little time here. You may not realize it because my post are so noticeable to you.

I bet if I spend 10-15 mins here a day and some days im not on here at all.

and I only have one face dear. I don't do politics there FYI... but when I do, I go to rooms that share most of my views and we have fun picking at the ones who come into tell us off.

Hey btw, hows your toenails?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum