Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good things happen once in awhile

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Local Child Molester gets 25 years for molesting a 7 year old little girl. Unfortunately he will be 52 when released. A really good thing would be castration upon release.

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/08/child-molester-gets-25-years

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Local Child Molester gets 25 years for molesting a 7 year old little girl. Unfortunately he will be 52 when released. A really good thing would be castration upon release.

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/08/child-molester-gets-25-years
He will probably develop a whole new perversion in prison...doubt little girls and boys will be involved.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hopefully, the "backlash" will fill him up.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Hopefully, the "backlash" will fill him up.

Embarassed 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Hopefully, the "backlash" will fill him up.

Embarassed 
Twisted Evil

I had a friend years ago who's husband was accused of molesting a 6 yr.old neighbor's girl. We were fairly close friends and she told me her husband was accused of the same thing when their oldest daughter was in high school. She believed the mother coached the child and just wanted to get money from them on both occasions. My friend was also in child protection so she was pretty savvy about sexually abused children. She was allowed to watch the video interview of the child and said the child was credible.It bothered me after two accusations and I looked up the report. I was devastated after I read it and knew he had done it. He failed the voice stress test and a warrant had been issued for his arrest. He was never arrested though. Somebody intervened. I could never say anything about it though but I ended the friendship. I couldn't be in the same room w/ him. My friend never knew why our friendship ended. It was difficult because our children and grandchildren were friends. I believe she knew he had done those things but protected him anyway. That was just too much of a deal breaker for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum