Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Death as spiked higher in US since Fukushima

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Death as spiked higher in US since Fukushima Deaths10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://enenews.com/nytimes-400-tons-of-highly-radioactive-water-empty-into-pacific-each-day-from-fukushima-plant-top-nuclear-regulator-this-is-a-crisis

NYTimes: 400 tons of highly radioactive water going into Pacific each day from Fukushima plant, says Tepco — Top Nuclear Regulator: This is a crisis

wow, that is a HUGE increase.

I would like to review the cancer tumor registry data on this though because just looking at death rates wont correlate. because I bet death rates have gone up just from having obama as president.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

. wrote:wow, that is a HUGE increase.

I would like to review the cancer tumor registry data on this though because just looking at death rates wont correlate. because I bet death rates have gone up just from having obama as president.

I read this on another site....pretty scary.
It takes 2 grams of cesium to make central park inhabitable.
It takes one million of a gram of plutonium to give you cancer.
It only takes 500 grams of plutonium to give the entire world cancer.

There is 250 kilograms of plutonium in each reactor (so times 6)

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out we are f--ked beyond believe.

2seaoat

I must be a rocket scientist.......the baby boom generation which is the largest bubble of US population is retiring at 10k per day......they are dying.....that happens when you get old......the statistical jump and out of thin air correlation with a spill in Japan is simply ludicrous.

2seaoat

Yep, I can see that stellar comparison also being made.....sorry, old people die in higher percentages than young people. The largest bubble of US population is getting incredibly old and incredibly quick........I think I will give an explanation....it is the cronuts.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm with Seaoat.  I don't believe there is a connection.  The map (death spike starting in 2011) would indicate that people in the USA started dying from the Japan incident just after or within a few months after the incident happened (in March 2011).

Nekochan

Nekochan

. wrote:wow, that is a HUGE increase.

LOL.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I believe there is a correlation. The Japanese government has only now decided to jump in and help control the radioactive elements leaking into the Pacific. I hope it's possible to contain but it is already contaminating Pacific waters.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't think that is a fair assessment of the situation. I believe that the Japanese have been working intensely and steadily for the last 2 years to control the leaks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum