Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woot!! Woot! I am selling tickets

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Come on and buy a ticket to sit on my front lawn,  Get the action first hand!!!  No need for newspapers,  Join in on the fun.  Sorry.  No wimps allowed....

2 shot in Warrington

Woot!! Woot!  I am selling tickets Bilde?Site=DP&Date=20130730&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=130730014&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&2-shot-Warrington

Two males were shot this evening at a Warrington apartment complex on Navy Boulevard, Escambia County Emergency Medical Services said.

The incident occurred at approximately 5:57 p.m., according to the Escambia County Sheriff’s website.

A EMS dispatcher said two males were shot under unknown circumstances. One victim was reported to be on trauma alert.

Escambia County Sheriff's deputies are at the Pines at Warrington apartment complex on Navy Boulevard.

A resident of the complex said she heard multiple gunshots outside the apartments near a playground. Another resident said the victims were 17 and 19 years old.

The victims were taken to Baptist Hospital.

The emergency room was temporarily put on lock-down as a standard protocol when victims of gun violence are received. The lock-down was rescinded at 7:30 p.m., said Candy McGuire, a Baptist Hospital spokeswoman.

More information will be released as it becomes available.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How are the ticket sales going?

None of those Leo's in that picture look like they're physically fit.

Slow right now but it has not been dark very long.  I think sales will improve later on but time will tell.    Crack house down the street burned a month or  so a go and they had a big fight a t the trailer park so they might need time to regroup.  But looking at the events from today and last week, I think sales will improve.  Are you interested?  Special rates for people from the Gulf Breeze area.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:Slow right now but it has not been dark very long.  I think sales will improve later on but time will tell.    Crack house down the street burned a month or  so a go and they had a big fight a t the trailer park so they might need time to regroup.  But looking at the events from today and last week, I think sales will improve.  Are you interested?  Special rates for people from the Gulf Breeze area.

I am....do you serve popcorn?

Yella

Yella

Dreamsglore wrote:None of those Leo's in that picture look like they're physically fit.

Could be they are in training for an eating contest somewhere, getting those guts stretched. I think a doughnut eating contest would be fun.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sorry, but no. The "popping" sound of the corn brings undue attention. I also have to ask that every one should not hold any keys, flash-lights or metallic objects in their hands. "Lunging" or sudden movements are strongly discouraged, Smoking is allowed but you should not attempt to look for a cigarette if you happen to drop one.

I think these are free to all ECSD people.
Woot!! Woot!  I am selling tickets Z

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Should just arrange to have shoot outs in Studer stadium...You could fill the place up...THIS WEEK ONLY CRIPS AND BLOODS BATTLE FOR CONTROL OF PENSACOLA DRUG TRADE...Next week straight from Mexico, killer cartel vs Mexican cops...BEEE THERRREE

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=210_1253993356

Yella

Yella

Mr Ichi wrote:I think these are free to all ECSD people.
Woot!! Woot!  I am selling tickets Z

Is that one of those Stooderville rich boy sandwiches? We know they wouldn't have a po'boy.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Should just arrange to have shoot outs in Studer stadium...You could fill the place up...THIS WEEK ONLY CRIPS AND BLOODS BATTLE FOR CONTROL OF PENSACOLA DRUG TRADE...Next week straight from Mexico, killer cartel vs Mexican cops...BEEE THERRREE

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=210_1253993356

Good Idea but I think there is more money in the Douche Nozzle and Fish tattoo business. I wonder if Mr Oats has his yet?
Woot!! Woot!  I am selling tickets 1000728_535262253188505_2078976734_n

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ROTFLMAO..honey it still smells like fish...

Is that one of those Stooderville rich boy sandwiches? We know they wouldn't have a po'boy.

30 dollars!!!! For the "Battleshit" Stooder "Rich Bitch" special....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi...completely understandable. Kinda like being at the House of Freedom @Pan Mun Jom.

Teto...excellent idea. Perhaps if they install bullet-proof glass around the stadium seats...they could fill up the stadium with spectators.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote: Mr Ichi...completely understandable. Kinda like being at the House of Freedom @Pan Mun Jom.

Teto...excellent idea. Perhaps if they install bullet-proof glass around the stadium seats...they could fill up the stadium with spectators.

No not cost effective only bullet proof in the box seats...

Stooderville Game night promotion for next week.

Tattoo Removal Solution Kit - Complete and Sanitary - with Detailed Instructions
Woot!! Woot!  I am selling tickets Il_570xN.474990460_okij
Now lighten/remove that unwanted tattoo with our proven tattoo removal solution kit.

All of our kits come complete!
Most supplies are sterile and in a factory sealed packaging.
Kit Contains everything below and shown in the above picture
1oz/30ml Tattoo Removal Solution
4 Sterile Gauze Pads
4 Sterile Prep Pads
4 Cotton Tipped Applicators (2 per pack)
4 Antibacterial Ointment Packs
2 Measuring/Diluting Cups
2 Petroleum Jelly Packs
1 Fan Brush Applicator
1 Folded Fan
1 Bag of Neutralizer
1 pair of Vinyl Gloves
Full Detailed Instructions

Our proven process of removing tattoos is not as complex as people think.

Our Tattoo Solution is not recommended for the removal of tattoos around the eyes, nose, ears, and lips.
Please seek professional advice for those areas.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote: Mr Ichi...completely understandable. Kinda like being at the House of Freedom @Pan Mun Jom.

No not cost effective only bullet proof in the box seats...

Whew....

I dont know.  Are all "West sides" the same? Bet I could get good ticket sales in this area.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

"We will squat in your house if you are not home"....lovely.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

1 died and 1 in the hospital....Escambia county's 12 homicide victim. I guess the body found today at the motel was number 11.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Did anyone look at all of those photos from the Mexican Drug Cartel shootout that Teo posted?

I'll tell ya, the Mexican police take no prisoners if you pick a firefight with them.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Shootings and murders in our area are and have been ridiculously out of hand...

National Stats.....
8,000-9,000 African-Americans are murdered each year.

93% of them by other African-Americans.

That’s 7,905 (from average)

That’s 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And the race-baiting news media pimps, the Al and Jesse's, the people that live to scream racism, only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American in self defense. Disgusting.

To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

Yella

Yella

Mr.Ichi,this could be big here in P'cola, I think it could be like the Roman gladiatorial events. There would be no guns. Have ten Crips armed with a sword and buckler and ten Bloods armed with a net and a trident. Naturally Stooder would be in his box in a toga to give the thumbs down signal.The winners would get all the fried chicken they could eat.

It would be called the Stooderville Gangbanger Games.

I think we just need better fans.. Too many wimps at the Yahoos games.

Yella

Yella

Mr Ichi wrote:I dont know.  Are all "West sides" the same?  Bet I could get good ticket sales in this area.

I fully expect to read about a race riot in some city where dozens if not more are shot to death in the streets and houses. It is only matter of time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum