Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You want something racist to be upset about ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Looks like something GBB would do.

What an idiot...the vid destroys that POS.

2seaoat

Many a young person has had their lives ruined by such actions.........my son was targeted by a dog search at his high school, and after three of the NHS and goody two shoes had dogs act on their cars, and a teacher's car, the Sheriff declared that there was a training issue with the dog.....whose handler was directing the dog........so what do they do the next year....they announce that the teacher parking lot will not be searched. We simply have gone too far with the drug war, and sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.

2seaoat wrote:Many a young person has had their lives ruined by such actions.........my son was targeted by a dog search at his high school, and after three of the NHS and goody two shoes had dogs act on their cars, and a teacher's car, the Sheriff declared that there was a training issue with the dog.....whose handler was directing the dog........so what do they do the next year....they announce that the teacher parking lot will not be searched.   We simply have gone too far with the drug war, and sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.

Bingo.

look at the absurd harassment of Willie Nelson by the Texas Goobers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This post was made by sioux so pseudo who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

This post was made by 2seaoat who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

This post was made by sioux so pseudo who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This post was made by sioux so pseudo who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

This post was made by 2seaoat who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

I wouldn't have it any other way.  

Go breath in some more formaldehyde.  It seems to be working for ya.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Guest wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Looks like something GBB would do.

What an idiot...the vid destroys that POS.

Another uncalled for personal attack.

See ya later bill.
I'm going out for a drive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum