Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A 727 crashed in Pensacola bay.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A 727 crashed in Pensacola bay. Empty A 727 crashed in Pensacola bay. 7/26/2013, 1:33 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130726/HISTORY/130726004/Historic-Photos-Series-Donna-crashes-into-Escambia-Bay?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|FRONTPAGE

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I was an ER nurse and got called for the hospital disaster situation. Most of the victims were brought to our hospital. A stewardess brought in went straight to the OR. She had a fractured liver and came damn close to death from the blood loss.

The day after the disaster was worse, for me....I listened to the stories from survivors. One lady, 75 years old, could not swim. They had a floatation device strapped to her and told her to jump into the water. Instead she held on to the open door...she held on with one hand for almost 2 hours, listening to screams in the pitch dark, before finally being rescued. She told me, through her tears, her floatation device deflated after about 5 minutes.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Joanimaroni wrote:I was an ER nurse and got called for the hospital disaster situation. Most of the victims were brought to our hospital. A stewardess brought in went straight to the OR. She had a fractured liver and came damn close to death  from the blood loss.

The day after the disaster was worse, for me....I listened to the stories from survivors. One lady, 75 years old, could not swim. They had a floatation device strapped to her and told her to jump into the water. Instead she held on to the open door...she held on with one hand for almost 2 hours, listening to screams in the pitch dark, before finally being rescued. She told me, through her tears, her floatation device deflated after about 5 minutes.

I have never been able to understand why anyone can't swim. My Dad tossed me in the water when I was 7 and said swim, so I swam.
We had a very easy swim test in boot camp. If you passed, you moved on to the next phase. We lost every colored person in our 80 person company. They all needed to take a remedial swim class.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I was an ER nurse and got called for the hospital disaster situation. Most of the victims were brought to our hospital. A stewardess brought in went straight to the OR. She had a fractured liver and came damn close to death  from the blood loss.

I have never been able to understand why anyone can't swim.  My Dad tossed me in the water when I was 7 and said swim, so I swam.  
We had a very easy swim test in boot camp.  If you passed, you moved on to the next phase.  We lost every colored person in our 80 person company.  They all needed to take a remedial swim class.

Racist jerk

Careful Bill, Daddy is watching you from above and he is not pleased!

A 727 crashed in Pensacola bay. Ecmoor10

BP wrote:Careful Bill, Daddy is watching you from above and he is not pleased!

A 727 crashed in Pensacola bay. Ecmoor10

Wow.  I don't even have that photo.

Double down all you want.  More evidence is welcomed.

BTW...since you are doing this in the service of the queen....well...LOL

Last edited by sioux so pseudo on 7/26/2013, 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Your Daddy was a fine man with a honest reputation. We wonder what happened that turned you into the bully coward you remain. You didnt learn that from your Daddy, Bill. What happened to cause you to become such an unhappy individual? Spousal abuse? illicit drugs? Alcohol?

BP wrote:Your Daddy was a fine man with a honest reputation. We wonder what happened that turned you into the bully coward you remain. You didnt learn that from your Daddy, Bill. What happened to cause you to become such an unhappy individual? Spousal abuse? illicit drugs? Alcohol?

Stalker.  

The coward is the jerk who hides behind maroni's skirt and threatens my family from a position of anonymity.

Cowboy up or STFU.

sioux so pseudo wrote:

Racist jerk

Sioux,

This is common in every branch when it comes to the swim test. Most African Americans do not get the opportunity to learn to swim when growing up for whatever reason I guess due to where they live and the proximity and lack of opportunity to learn. In my 60 person platoon at Parris Island in 1982, none of our African American recruits could pass the swim test. That has been one of the largest impediments to recruiting African Americans into SOF as well which all branches are trying to up the numbers, but if you can't pass the swim test, you can't make it into any of the SOF units. It is what it is so he wasn't being racist. He was quoting FACT.

Oh it's Bill again. Rolling Eyes 

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:

Racist jerk

Sioux,

This is common in every branch when it comes to the swim test. Most African Americans do not get the opportunity to learn to swim when growing up for whatever reason I guess due to where they live and the proximity and lack of opportunity to learn. In my 60 person platoon at Parris Island in 1982, none of our African American recruits could pass the swim test. That has been one of the largest impediments to recruiting African Americans into SOF as well which all branches are trying to up the numbers, but if you can't pass the swim test, you can't make it into any of the SOF units. It is what it is so he wasn't being racist. He was quoting FACT.

WTF? "Colored people"?

Your blinders are in perfect working order in spite of the racist jargon staring you in your face.

Tell ya what. Try calling one of the African Americans who is above you in rank a "colored person", and then kiss your career goodbye.

Stop being a feckless apologist for obvious racist trolling.

Oh it's Bill again. Sad 

BP wrote:Oh it's Bill again. Sad 

Double down and seal your fate.

sioux so pseudo wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:

Racist jerk

Sioux,

WTF?  "Colored people"?  

Your blinders are in perfect working order in spite of the racist jargon staring you in your face.

Tell ya what.  Try calling one of the African Americans who is above you in rank a "colored person", and then kiss your career goodbye.

AS usual you post something that isn't even in a post.

Here is what I wrote, copied straight from the post:

Sioux,

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:

Racist jerk

Sioux,

WTF?  "Colored people"?  

Tell ya what.  Try calling one of the African Americans who is above you in rank a "colored person", and then kiss your career goodbye.

Sioux,

I have never been able to understand why anyone can't swim. My Dad tossed me in the water when I was 7 and said swim, so I swam.
We had a very easy swim test in boot camp. If you passed, you moved on to the next phase. We lost every colored person in our 80 person company. They all needed to take a remedial swim class.

Idiot.

sioux so pseudo wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:

Racist jerk

Sioux,

WTF?  "Colored people"?  

Sioux,

I have never been able to understand why anyone can't swim.  My Dad tossed me in the water when I was 7 and said swim, so I swam.  
We had a very easy swim test in boot camp.  If you passed, you moved on to the next phase. We lost every colored person in our 80 person company.  They all needed to take a remedial swim class.

Idiot.

IDIOT, look at where you copied that from, it's NOT ME. DORK. It's GBB. Thanks very much for playing and SEMPER GUMBY.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:

Racist jerk

Sioux,

WTF?  "Colored people"?  

Sioux,

We had a very easy swim test in boot camp.  If you passed, you moved on to the next phase. We lost every colored person in our 80 person company.  They all needed to take a remedial swim class.

Idiot.

IDIOT, look at where you copied that from, it's NOT ME. DORK. It's GBB. Thanks very much for playing  and SEMPER GUMBY.

Idiot. That was my point. You defend his racism.

GO THE FUCK AWAY.

Bill crashed.

BP wrote:Bill crashed.

Is there anything you won't lie about?

I'm right here stalker. I ain't going anywhere, but you might be.

Where's maroni? The object of your pathos seems to be AWOL.

Sorry, I almost forgot you're her filthy stalking sock.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:

Racist jerk

Sioux,

There was no such thing as an African American when I was in boot camp.
That term was invented later.

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:

Racist jerk

Sioux,

The African American carries greater bone density or bone weight than most Caucasians. Thus they have a more difficult time swimming.

Slicef18

Slicef18

It was dark and they mistook the lights on a barge in the bay for the airport runway lights.

I ain't going anywhere, but you might be.

Another lie by Bill child. I'm still here. Bill left last night with tail tucked between his wee legs. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum