Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Juror B29 - Zimmerman Got Away with Murder

+8
Floridatexan
Nekochan
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Slicef18
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Slicef18 wrote:
Sal wrote:A woman who sat on the all-female jury that acquitted George Zimmerman said in an interview set to air Friday that the former neighborhood watch captain "got away with murder" in the shooting death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.

Juror B29, the lone minority on the jury, allowed her face to be shown in her interview with ABC's Robin Roberts and disclosed a first name of Maddy. But the 36-year-old nursing assistant, who is Puerto Rican, did not offer her last name, citing security concerns.

In the interview that will air on "Good Morning America," Maddy said that she and the jurors followed Florida law and the evidence put forth was not sufficient to prove murder. And for that, she said, Zimmerman walked.

"George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with," Maddy told ABC. "[But] the law couldn't prove it."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/juror-says-george-zimmerman-got-away-with-murder?ref=fpb

Let me see if I have this straight. There was not sufficient evidence of to convict George Zimmerman of murder or even manslaughter. But he's guilty of murder regardless. What kind of schizophrenic thinking is that?

Liberals

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Sal wrote:A woman who sat on the all-female jury that acquitted George Zimmerman said in an interview set to air Friday that the former neighborhood watch captain "got away with murder" in the shooting death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.

Juror B29, the lone minority on the jury, allowed her face to be shown in her interview with ABC's Robin Roberts and disclosed a first name of Maddy. But the 36-year-old nursing assistant, who is Puerto Rican, did not offer her last name, citing security concerns.

In the interview that will air on "Good Morning America," Maddy said that she and the jurors followed Florida law and the evidence put forth was not sufficient to prove murder. And for that, she said, Zimmerman walked.

"George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with," Maddy told ABC. "[But] the law couldn't prove it."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/juror-says-george-zimmerman-got-away-with-murder?ref=fpb

Let me see if I have this straight. There was not sufficient evidence of to convict George Zimmerman of murder or even manslaughter. But he's guilty of murder regardless. What kind of schizophrenic thinking is that?

That's when someone just wishes he was guilty......even though they knew he wasn't.

Liberals

2seaoat wrote:Let me see if I have this straight. There was not sufficient evidence of to convict George Zimmerman of murder or even manslaughter. But he's guilty of murder regardless. What kind of schizophrenic thinking is that?

Mr. Zimmerman committed manslaughter.  There is zero dissent from that conclusion.  However, his manslaughter was justified as evidenced by the jury verdict.  There is a great deal of dissent in that regard, and the instructions are schizophrenic.  It is sad that she did not have the moral strength to hang the jury.   I find her words insincere.  If she believed what she is now speaking, she should have never have voted for NG.

Manslaughter is the unlawful killing of a human being. He did not commit manslaughter.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Let me see if I have this straight. There was not sufficient evidence of to convict George Zimmerman of murder or even manslaughter. But he's guilty of murder regardless. What kind of schizophrenic thinking is that?

Mr. Zimmerman committed manslaughter.  There is zero dissent from that conclusion.  However, his manslaughter was justified as evidenced by the jury verdict.  There is a great deal of dissent in that regard, and the instructions are schizophrenic.  It is sad that she did not have the moral strength to hang the jury.   I find her words insincere.  If she believed what she is now speaking, she should have never have voted for NG.

Manslaughter is the unlawful killing of a human being. He did not commit manslaughter.

That is correct. Manslaughter is a crime.

This is why I don't have much faith in juries. This could have easily been a case where she had doubts about the crime but voted guilty anyway to go along w/ the crowd.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

She just wants to go home and sleep in her bed without a driveby shooting holes in her house....

Dreamsglore wrote:This is why I don't have much faith in juries. This could have easily been a case where she had doubts about the crime but voted guilty anyway to go along w/ the crowd.

You do it all the time.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:She just wants to go home and sleep in her bed without a driveby shooting holes in her house....

You may be correct.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:She just wants to go home and sleep in her bed without a driveby shooting holes in her house....

The spokes person for the rest of the world speaks yet again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:

You may be correct.

Them other jurors made me do it... I didn't want to...them white devils forced me !

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sir Loin wrote:

Why can't you stay banned no one likes you... I know I don't . Oh and neither does the rest of the world.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 7/25/2013, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

I read she said the case shouldn't have gone to trial? WTH? This woman should have stayed at home w/ her eight kids. Jurors should have to pass intelligence tests.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:I read she said the case shouldn't have gone to trial? WTH?  This woman should have stayed at home w/ her eight kids. Jurors should have to pass intelligence tests.

cheers cheers 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:

Why can't you stay banned no one likes you... I know I don't .  Oh and neither does the rest of the world.

Are you high or just plain stupid?

Go kick some sand in a black kids face.

You're like a 16 yo girl on her period.

Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:This is why I don't have much faith in juries. This could have easily been a case where she had doubts about the crime but voted guilty anyway to go along w/ the crowd.

You do it all the time.

Do what? Vote w/ the crowd? You've got to be kidding me? I can see why the repugs think the democrats on here are nuts. I'm embarrassed for you all.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 7/25/2013, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sir Loin wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:

Why can't you stay banned no one likes you... I know I don't .  Oh and neither does the rest of the world.

That was probably the most idiotic response anyone ever made...You must have that brain amoeba eating at what's left of your drug addled puss filled ganglion.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers santa drunken Basketball cheers bounce :rabbit
it the forum mods job to rid us of the undesirable called bill, wtm, sir_loin?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:I read she said the case shouldn't have gone to trial? WTH?  This woman should have stayed at home w/ her eight kids. Jurors should have to pass intelligence tests.

Well she wouldn't have been on the jury if she had to take a test.

That is as stupid as Jesse Jackson complaining that George wasn't tried by a jury of Trayvon's peers.

Markle

Markle

PRECISELY!

She wants to play both sides of the fence.  She's scared, that's all.

I'd be more concerned if I was on Whitey Bulger's jury. Although the Race Hustlers are trying to whip up a frenzy.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:

That was probably the most idiotic response anyone ever made...You must have that brain amoeba eating at what's left of your drug addled puss filled ganglion.

I was right. You're a sad little whiner just like a 16 yo updating her facebook page.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sir Loin wrote:
Bob wrote:But of course there's one really big difference between Trayvon Martin and these three teenagers.  And it's not their race.
Would anyone care to hazard a guess as to what that difference is?

They're gay?

Close but no cigar. Correct answer: The three white teenagers were committing crimes. The black teenager was not.

Bob wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Bob wrote:But of course there's one really big difference between Trayvon Martin and these three teenagers.  And it's not their race.

They're gay?

Close but no cigar.  Correct answer:  The three white teenagers were committing crimes.  The black teenager was not.  

He must have been gay. ALL black teenagers commit crimes unless they're gay.

And then their gayness is a crime.

Ask your buddy GBB. He's the resident expert on this stuff. And as soon as he get's the answer from maroni, he'll be all over the spin.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:

They're gay?

Close but no cigar.  Correct answer:  The three white teenagers were committing crimes.  The black teenager was not.  

Yes, also the black guy pulled his gun on them but they were not fighting him or bashing his head in the concrete. This almost goes beyond stand your ground because although the white kids were committing a crime, they didn't confront the black guy--he confronted them. BUT--he was trying to protect his and his neighbors' property.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:

They're gay?

Yes, also the black guy pulled his gun on them but they were not fighting him or bashing his head in the concrete.  This almost goes beyond stand your ground because although the white kids were committing a crime, they didn't confront the black guy--he confronted them.  BUT--he was trying to protect his and his neighbors' property.

I would never shoot anyone for stealing my stuff like a chainsaw or money. As long as they were not threatening my life or someone else my gun wouldn't shoot. I can get more stuff and they can't get another life...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:

They're gay?

Yes, also the black guy pulled his gun on them but they were not fighting him or bashing his head in the concrete.  This almost goes beyond stand your ground because although the white kids were committing a crime, they didn't confront the black guy--he confronted them.  BUT--he was trying to protect his and his neighbors' property.

I would never shoot anyone for stealing my stuff like a chainsaw or money. As long as they were not threatening my life or someone else  my gun wouldn't shoot. I can get more stuff and they can't get another life...

Didn't one kid charge at the man?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum