Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Too bad Holder won’t investigate Fast and Furious like this

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

He gives more cooperation to the NACCP than he does Congress. Geez.

Eric Holder tells NAACP he will examine states’ ‘stand your ground’ laws
U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. on Tuesday vowed to take a “hard look” at a new generation of “stand your ground” self-defense laws enacted in Florida and nearly two dozen other states, although legal analysts predicted he would face an uphill fight in repealing the statutes.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/16/attorney-general-holder-says-he-will-examine-state/#ixzz2ZJTKIij2

And in related news STEVIE WONDER is BOYCOTTING states with “stand your ground laws”
I WONDER if anyone will notice – this major announcement from a worn out celebrity was the first time his name has been in the news in half of forever. I’m sure the Sand Flea Lounge and Bait Shop can book someone else in his place.

nochain wrote:He gives more cooperation to the NACCP than he does Congress. Geez.

U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. on Tuesday vowed to take a “hard look” at a new generation of “stand your ground” self-defense laws enacted in Florida and nearly two dozen other states, although legal analysts predicted he would face an uphill fight in repealing the statutes.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/16/attorney-general-holder-says-he-will-examine-state/#ixzz2ZJTKIij2

And in related news STEVIE WONDER is BOYCOTTING states with “stand your ground laws”
I WONDER if anyone will notice – this major announcement from a worn out celebrity was the first time his name has been in the news in half of forever. I’m sure the Sand Flea Lounge and Bait Shop can book someone else in his place.

Or the IRS....Celebrities are wannabe know it alls...Wonder (no pun) if Stevie will boycott Chicago or other areas where there have been LARGE anount of blacks killed...oh yeah it's only popular if it's a white...or white hispanic person....Not too long ago there was hatred and racism charges against Asians (specifically Koreans) because they had the nerve to defend themselves and their business but as the cowh would have told them...you didn't build those businesses....

VectorMan

VectorMan

Now the liberals don't even care that they're seen as blatant hypocrites.

Hopefully they'll get the obvious dirt on Holder and he'll resign at least, if not serve some jail time. He's one sorry ass excuse for a human being.

Markle

Markle

nochain wrote:He gives more cooperation to the NACCP than he does Congress. Geez.

Or the IRS, the NSA or Benghazi.

or the black panthers... remember that holder dropped the investigation of voter intimidation after meeting w ncaacp.

Hell... that shouldn't been a civil rights case... yet holder wants to go after a hispanic american. Why aren't hispanics pissed?

Too bad Holder won’t investigate Fast and Furious like this Th?id=H.4664352750437121&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KVmRtEO18k

Smile 

cool1

cool1

This kind of crap makes me sick:pale: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum