Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well well well look who's back in jail

+3
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Watcher
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Watcher

Watcher

LEE, JAMAL RASHON   (B / MALE)
Booking No: ECSO13JBN009553
Booking Date: 07/02/2013 11:16:39
Age On Booking Date: 22
Bond Amount: NO BOND
CELL Assigned:
Facility: ECSO , Dorm: H4 , Pod: H4 , Cell No: H4 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: HOMELESS
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
784.041.1 PPD13OFF004495 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) BATTERY T F NO BOND
Court Information
810.06 2013CF001107A (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) BURGL TOOLS-POSSESS T F $5000.00
Court Information
812.014.2c1 2013CF001107A (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) LARC T F $5000.00
Court Information
893.13.6a 2013CF001107A (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) DRUGS - POSSESS T F $5000.00
Court Information
810.02.3b 2013CF001107A (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) BURGL S F $15000.00
Court Information
951.22.1 2013CF001107A (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) SMUGGLE CONTRABAND T F $5000.00
Court Information

Well well well look who's back in jail Jamal10

2seaoat

He looks worn out....much different than the cocky teenager a few years ago.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

At the time he did the Burger King murder he was living two blocks from me as the crow flies.
I'm glad to see the "homeless" as his address now because after they slap him on the wrist and turn him loose again, at least he may not be coming back to where he was.

Running from the law is tiresome.

Karma catches up with folks.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If only he had access to free education like the rest of us.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob, I thought he lived near 12 the and Texar.

Joanimaroni wrote:Bob, I thought he lived near 12 the and Texar.

That was kid who got hit by cop running from him,

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

No, it was Jamal. His parents lived on Tunis off Texar near 12th.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:No, it was Jamal. His parents lived on Tunis off Texar near 12th.

Actually to be completely accurate, where that is on Tunis is closer to 9th than it is to 12th (thank god).

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I call it North Brownsville. And I'll be the first to admit that it's about AS FAR north as you can go in Brownsville. But remember, Brownsville is a state of mind, not a geographical location. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One thing about North Brownsville.  It's officially called "North Lakeview".
And we didn't never understand that either because we're way away from Lakeview Ave.  Hell we're closer to Cordova Park.  Not to mention the closest Lake is probably Lake Charlene.  lol

But then one day yours truly was the archaeologist who finally answered part of that question.
I found a street map from about 1910 which luckily had the neighborhoods of that era shown on it.  Turns out that back then they called everything between about 14th Ave to the bayou,  from about Blount Street to everything in the city north of that,  the "Lakeview" neighborhood.  This was before the term "East Hill" was in use.
That answered why I'm in "North Lakeview".
But not why they named this part of town after a non-existent Lake.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But back to the point.  I'm two blocks from the Jamal Lee "family home" in one direction and three blocks from Fred Levin's current home in the other direction.  And only two blocks from where he lived before Gulf Breeze.  Where his brother David lived next door.  And Papa Don lived on the other side.

Last edited by Bob on 7/3/2013, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  East Hill is elitist.  Like a poor man's (relatively) version of Beverly Hills.  
They draw the northern boundary at Cross Street.  
And see we here in North Lakeview are like whatever the neighorhood across the street from Beverly Hills is.  It wants so bad to be thought of as East Hill just like that neighborhood is a Beverly Hills wannabee.  
But the snobs in both Beverly Hills and East Hill don't allow it.

But let's be honest here,  for us to be part of East Hill would be like
that neighborhood on the other side of the highway from Villa Venyce trying to pretend it's Gulf Breeze.  lol

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bob wrote:By the way,  East Hill is elitist.  Like a poor man's (relatively) version of Beverly Hills.  
They draw the northern boundary at Cross Street.  
And see we here in North Lakeview are like whatever the neighorhood across the street from Beverly Hills is.  It wants so bad to be thought of as East Hill just like that neighborhood is a Beverly Hills wannabee.  
But the snobs in both Beverly Hills and East Hill don't allow it.

But let's be honest here,  for us to be part of East Hill would be like
that neighborhood on the other side of the highway from Villa Venyce trying to pretend it's Gulf Breeze.  lol

Razz  razzzz......

I don't find anything necessarily elitist about east hills... except maybe the hysterical society.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The real "elitists" are the East Hill Neighborhood Association.  They exclude everybody north of Lakeview Avenue.   We here in North Lakeview are convinced they drew that as a boundary to slap us in the face. That even excludes Jays Bakery and the City Grocery (the "ground zero" of East Hill) from being in East Hill. Such a crock.  lol

http://www.pensapedia.com/wiki/East_Hill

But we love The Pensacola Realtors Association.  They call every real estate listing up to the Wisteria and the tree tunnel as being in "East Hill".  They know what they're talking about.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 7/3/2013, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Watcher wrote:LEE, JAMAL RASHON   (B / MALE)
CELL Assigned:
CHARGES
Court Information
810.06 2013CF001107A (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) BURGL TOOLS-POSSESS T F $5000.00
Court Information
Court Information
893.13.6a 2013CF001107A (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) DRUGS - POSSESS T F $5000.00
Court Information
Court Information
951.22.1 2013CF001107A (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) SMUGGLE CONTRABAND T F $5000.00
Court Information

SHOCKING!!!!.....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

When he was able to walk on a murder charge....it made him invincible.

Watcher

Watcher

Turns out he punched the mother of his kids.

Imagine that. He has kids.

And what's worse is that someone is stupid enough to spread their legs and get knocked up by this asshole.Rolling Eyes 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hopefully these charges won't depend on his gangbanger pals being the prosecution witnesses. You remember them. They're the ones who told the cops he did the shooting but then refused to tell it in the courtroom.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

But Bob...they couldn't testify. Jamal threatened, subtle in text, to kill anyone that snitched on him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:But Bob...they couldn't testify.  Jamal threatened, subtle in text, to kill anyone that snitched on him.

Read the comments on this page. It's bringing back memory of the whole thing for me.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pensacola-fl/T429QPUGAEHQM6ODP

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:But Bob...they couldn't testify.  Jamal threatened, subtle in text, to kill anyone that snitched on him.

Read the comments on this page.  It's bringing back memory of the whole thing for me.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pensacola-fl/T429QPUGAEHQM6ODP

I remember, according to his hommies, baby mamma's, and cuzin's, he was innocent.

Yella

Yella

Watcher wrote:LEE, JAMAL RASHON   (B / MALE)
CELL Assigned:
CHARGES
Court Information
Court Information
Court Information
Court Information
Court Information
Court Information

He appears to have the attention span of a maggot.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum