Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chrissy's going nuts on the PNJ

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

You know, I noticed except for the color of your hair, it looks like two hogs side by side.Look at it and see. LOL-you didn't do yourself any favors.

dreams wrote:You know, I noticed except for the color of your hair, it looks like two hogs side by side.Look at it and see. LOL-you didn't do yourself any favors.

LOL

Yella

Yella

Chrissy8 wrote:
dreams wrote:You know, I noticed except for the color of your hair, it looks like two hogs side by side.Look at it and see. LOL-you didn't do yourself any favors.

LOL

Hogs? I don't get it. Must be a female thing.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Just want to add that I, too, enjoyed the brief time we spent on the PNJ interacting with each other without the personal attacks.

I'm a peacemaker by nature. I especially don't like seeing folks argue in public about personal issues.

Opinions on issues, politics and news items are another thing altogether - I enjoy a good opinion food-fight now and again, as long as the personal stuff is left out of it.

Signed,
PollyAnna

Last edited by PerennialBulldog1 on 8/19/2010, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

That's the kind of personal comment I'm talking about.

Dreams, that was a pretty nasty thing to say. Until you are willing to post your own photo, and allow others to comment publicly on your appearance, why don't you refrain from this sort of comment?

catfriedlegs

I don't want to fight anymore. I'm tired of it.

At least Chrissy and I aren't trying to kill each other anymore.

I hope we can try to keep this forum civil instead of bringing all that stuff over here.

Hey, I'm ready to have a good time. Let's rock this forum Very Happy

pig pig

PerennialBulldog1 wrote:

That's the kind of personal comment I'm talking about.

Dreams, that was a pretty nasty thing to say. Until you are willing to post your own photo, and allow others to comment publicly on your appearance, why don't you refrain from this sort of comment?

Thank you PB.

Come and chat with me here. I enjoy talking to you.

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:Hey, I'm ready to have a good time. Let's rock this forum Very Happy

pig pig

Like a hurricane.

60Chrissy's going nuts on the PNJ - Page 3 Empty Ghisisboring 8/19/2010, 9:38 pm

Yella

Yella

Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:Hey, I'm ready to have a good time. Let's rock this forum Very Happy

pig pig

Like a hurricane.

Would y'all mind getting into a screaming catfight again. We all enjoy it so much. You don't have to mean it,y'all can just fake it.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

PB:

I don't appreciate you making a comment calling someone nasty when you don't know the whole story.That picture was aimed at Neko to infer she was a hog. Chrissy posted a picture of a fat woman on the PNJ saying it was Neko and has called me numerous filthy names. So kindly mind your business unless you know what you're talking about. I don't have a beef w/ you but if you want to defend something you have no clue of what preceded it then go ahead and we will have a problem.

catfriedlegs

Yella I think you got your wish.

Yella wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

pig pig

Like a hurricane.

Would y'all mind getting into a screaming catfight again. We all enjoy it so much. You don't have to mean it,y'all can just fake it.

I'll be glad to do some mud wrestlin with AZ...........

or jello shots in a pool wreslin match.

You pick
pig pig

LOL

catfriedlegs

No Oh this is so wrong.

Chrissy's going nuts on the PNJ - Page 3 Faint10

flower

Good morning all.........................................

dreams wrote:PB:

I don't appreciate you making a comment calling someone nasty when you don't know the whole story.That picture was aimed at Neko to infer she was a hog. Chrissy posted a picture of a fat woman on the PNJ saying it was Neko and has called me numerous filthy names. So kindly mind your business unless you know what you're talking about. I don't have a beef w/ you but if you want to defend something you have no clue of what preceded it then go ahead and we will have a problem.

I know the circumstances. Unfortunately. However, that is between Neko, Chrissy, and BM, and all are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

That said, I didn't call YOU nasty. I said your comment about the photo was nasty, and it was. Do you deny that? Or do you rationalize that it's OK to make mean comments simply because others do?

I don't want to get into anything with you, Dreams - but neither do I fear having a problem with you.

I know the circumstances. Unfortunately. However, that is between Neko, Chrissy, and BM, and all are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

That said, I didn't call YOU nasty. I said your comment about the photo was nasty, and it was. Do you deny that? Or do you rationalize that it's OK to make mean comments simply because others do?

I don't want to get into anything with you, Dreams - but neither do I fear having a problem with you.

Uh,Excuse me??? Are you chastising me and saying they can "take care of themselves" and then turn around and do the same thing? Don't you think Chrissy can take care of herself? I mean... where do you get off? You think my comment about the photo was nasty and you ignore the photo posted by Chrissy? How do you justify that? I don't deny anything nor rationalize anything. The comment was meant to be nasty and I don't need your approval or judgments. If it is your intention to be the forum police then I suggest you direct your criticisms more appropriately or take your own advice and let Chrissy take care of herself.Unbelievable!

"Chrissy, unfortunately I am going to have to agree with skanky on this one. Yesterday you seemed to have been doing exactly the same thing that you were so adamantly against other doing. You posted 2 pictures of people that you said was Neko when in fact both were pictures of boredmom who at the time was not even in the fray. She never came in until later on. You were trying to get at Neko and dreams but by posting someone elses picture brought them into it.

And BTW, I will have to agree with dreams on this issue. If I see someone that I believe to be breaking the law, I too will report it and let the investigation sort it out. If I am wrong then so be it, nothing lost except time to investigate. And if dreams thought that Cat was breaking the law by reporting the structure as trailer when in actually it was a fixed structure then that is breaking the law. I do not know if it was a trailer or a house by obviously Dreams though it was a house reported as a trailer and wanted to know for sure."AF

Thank you,AF!Yes, it is breaking the law and getting away w/o paying for permits and taxes then coming on a public forum and bragging about it. If I have to pay for permits and taxes then she is too and I paid for mine.Who cares what sewer mouth Chrissy says.Now we've added icing to the cake as hypocritical PB jumps in and calls someone out for a nasty comment as Chrissy is posting FU and I've got a barrel of "chit" for you,Dreams in my backyard.WTH!

dreams wrote:"Chrissy, unfortunately I am going to have to agree with skanky on this one. Yesterday you seemed to have been doing exactly the same thing that you were so adamantly against other doing. You posted 2 pictures of people that you said was Neko when in fact both were pictures of boredmom who at the time was not even in the fray. She never came in until later on. You were trying to get at Neko and dreams but by posting someone elses picture brought them into it.

And BTW, I will have to agree with dreams on this issue. If I see someone that I believe to be breaking the law, I too will report it and let the investigation sort it out. If I am wrong then so be it, nothing lost except time to investigate. And if dreams thought that Cat was breaking the law by reporting the structure as trailer when in actually it was a fixed structure then that is breaking the law. I do not know if it was a trailer or a house by obviously Dreams though it was a house reported as a trailer and wanted to know for sure."AF

Thank you,AF!Yes, it is breaking the law and getting away w/o paying for permits and taxes then coming on a public forum and bragging about it. If I have to pay for permits and taxes then she is too and I paid for mine.Who cares what sewer mouth Chrissy says.Now we've added icing to the cake as hypocritical PB jumps in and calls someone out for a nasty comment as Chrissy is posting FU and I've got a barrel of "chit" for you,Dreams in my backyard.WTH!

Whatever, Dreams. Very Happy

Nekochan

Nekochan

PB, there is nothing between myself and Chrissy. She is trying to make some kind of trouble between us by posting what she thought was my picture, but there is nothing there.

Dreams, thank you.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Drama! It is raining drama on this forum!

Is that you in that drawing,Boards? You look intelligent.Yes,there will always be drama w/ certain people.

boards of FL wrote:Drama! It is raining drama on this forum!

Hey. I DIDNT start this thread.

and ha ha dreams said she wouldnt post here if I did...... Laughing

Now stop making up stuff again. I said I wouldn't post if you were the moderator.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum