Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum

+4
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Let Bill rejoin the forum?

Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_lcap6%Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_lcap12%Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_lcap12%Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_lcap6%Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_lcap35%Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_rcap 35% [ 6 ]
Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_lcap23%Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum I_vote_rcap 23% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Bill aka WTM.

Lets vote. Of course its up to the moderator but thought I'd suggest it and what others might think about this idea. See Poll questions.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think you are a dip-shit.....

Who made you the spokesperson for the forum moderator?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Sir BP wrote:Bill aka WTM.

Lets vote. Of course its up to the moderator but thought I'd suggest it and what others might think about this idea. See Poll questions.

I vote for banning you for being an obsessive asshat.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think Bill was right. This clown is some kind of stalker.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Stupid cracker.

WAR CRIMINAL..!!

sorry... that just slipped out.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dipshit, asshat....you must be talking about the one who was banned permanently for making threats and harassing other forum members?

But no, y'all would never call him those kind of names.

Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum Th?id=H.4990645640889847&pid=1

Funny how most of the ones supporting Bill in this thread were doing all sorts of PM's to the moderator about someone else acting the same way one day a couple months ago.

I think perhaps the moderator should bring back the PM's automatically dialing him up on his cell again also.

Ah WTF let him come back with no conditions except the moderator taking PM's at all times of the day again.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUN-AZ5T294

Twisted Evil

Watcher

Watcher

Sal wrote:
Sir BP wrote:Bill aka WTM.

I vote for banning you for being an obsessive asshat.

Exactly.

Watcher

Watcher

Nekochan wrote:Dipshit, asshat....you must be talking about the one who was banned permanently for making threats and harassing other forum members?

That's pretty much spot on too.

"Funny how most of the ones supporting Bill in this thread were doing all sorts of PM's to the moderator about someone else acting the same way one day a couple months ago."

Bunch of liberal sissies! You know who you are. Pussys!

You libs better be nice or I'll change my vote to no pirat

Watcher

Watcher

Sir BP wrote:"Funny how most of the ones supporting Bill in this thread were doing all sorts of PM's to the moderator about someone else acting the same way one day a couple months ago."

What makes someone a liberal sissy for calling you what you are: an asshat!
Get a life, dude.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:Stupid cracker.

I see it is ok for you to use a racial slur. Why is that?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think you are a dip-shit.....

Who made you the spokesperson for the forum moderator?
My name is bluemoon and I approve this message. There's nowhere for any reasonable person to place a vote on this thread.

Watcher wrote:
Sir BP wrote:"Funny how most of the ones supporting Bill in this thread were doing all sorts of PM's to the moderator about someone else acting the same way one day a couple months ago."

Get a life, dude.

Shut up or I'll bend you over & screw you after I get thru screwing Sally.

Bill called me, crying and begging for my help to try and get him back on the forum. His pussy friends start attacking me after I try to help & ya'll have ruined (ruined!) Bill's chances of ever returning here! Bill is going to be upset & have to get him some different lib retardo friends, now.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sir BP wrote:
Watcher wrote:

Get a life, dude.

Shut up or I'll bend you over & screw you after I get thru screwing Sally.

Bill called me, crying and begging for my help to try and get him back on the forum. His pussy friends start attacking me after I try to help & ya'll have ruined (ruined!) Bill's chances of ever returning here! Bill is going to be upset & have to get him some different lib retardo friends, now.

I stand by my original assertion. Bill had his faults, but you are no better than he was. A pissant will be a pissant....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, the banned one had his faults...filthy posts, stalking, threatening, and sending threatening pms to numerous members here.  I personally think it would be best to not keep bringing him up, but I haven't seen BP do nearly the things that the banned one did for years.

Nekochan wrote:Dipshit, asshat....you must be talking about the one who was banned permanently for making threats and harassing other forum members?

===
He is what he is unfortunately

Floridatexan wrote:Stupid cracker.

Lets vote as to whether we should let him back into our forum Th?id=H.4618143162172376&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCjspyo-_aI

Smile

"I stand by my original assertion. Bill had his faults, but you are no better than he was. A pissant will be a pissant..."

Bill still has his faults, not had. I must be better than Bill, because I'm still here.

Watcher

Watcher

Sir BP wrote:"I stand by my original assertion. Bill had his faults, but you are no better than he was. A pissant will be a pissant..."

Bill still has his faults, not had. I must be better than Bill, because I'm still here.

Faulty logic.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's liberals like the one who started this thread who blame Bush for everything after Bush is gone.  And now this liberal is doing the same thing to a poster after the poster is gone.

Yella

Yella

I have always thought he was amusing and very literate with a funny way with words. But his his comments to joanie and neko were totally disgusting. There is no need for his harsh profanity. I  guess I am old fashioned but I think women should be respected unless they start the argument. chrissy is pretty rough and tumble and manages to give back more than she receives but I don't approve of her language either. So I say let him be here as long as he behaves. Maybe someday he will discover that magic dose of medication that will keep him calm but not turn him into a rutabaga.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Nekochan wrote:Yes, the banned one had his faults...filthy posts, stalking, threatening, and sending threatening pms to numerous members here.  I personally think it would be best to not keep bringing him up, but I haven't seen BP do nearly the things that the banned one did for years.

Agree....when you cross the line of privacy and knowing the individual that you are threatening that is unacceptable...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yella wrote:I have always thought he was amusing and very literate with a funny way with words. But his his comments to joanie and neko were totally disgusting. There is no need for his harsh profanity. I  guess I am old fashioned but I think women should be respected unless they start the argument. chrissy is pretty rough and tumble and manages to give back more than she receives but I don't approve of her language either. So I say let him be here as long as he behaves. Maybe someday he will discover that magic dose of medication that will keep him calm but not turn him into a rutabaga.

His banning was the results of multiple threats....those threats were made to other posters not just me and Neko. As far as behaving, he has proved over and over again he does not have the capability. His behaviour on the PNJ, for years and years never varied from the unacceptable.

I believe many forget we are talking about a grown man who chose his impropriety.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum