Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

how about that truck with 23 peeps in it that crashed?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Illegals who had JUST crossed the border. 3 children were killed as well.

lot of people in that truck, how did they just cross over?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/texas-highway-accident-kills-14-crammed-truck-16836785

and the vid after this one is about that teen that got rich from selling pot...

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I'll be the first to post on this.

I feel bad for the children. With that said. I'm wish all the adults in the truck died a slow painfil death. illegal aliens heading towards taking jobs from Americans, collecting welfare, or a social security scam. Either way, we're better off without them. They made a choice to break our laws. And they paid the right price.

ghandi wrote:I'll be the first to post on this.

I feel bad for the children. With that said. I'm wish all the adults in the truck died a slow painfil death. illegal aliens heading towards taking jobs from Americans, collecting welfare, or a social security scam. Either way, we're better off without them. They made a choice to break our laws. And they paid the right price.

I hate to see children die specially from something as stupid as this. I just dont know how they could of crossed a border with that many people in one truck. it boggles the mind. I dont want that many people in my house, much less trying to put them in a truck.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Border patrol rarely stops them. They are mostly there to count how many cross our border. Nice huh? Go down to your local mexican restaurant(except taco bell) and ask why they want to take the American dream away from Americans.

Taco bell is the only mexican restaurant in town that has no mexicans working there.

Chrissy8 wrote:

I hate to see children die specially from something as stupid as this. I just dont know how they could of crossed a border with that many people in one truck. it boggles the mind. I dont want that many people in my house, much less trying to put them in a truck.

Dadgum Coyote had 'em packed in like sardines...

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If this is all it takes, I'll disconnect the brake line on my truck and donate to the effin illegals.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

This reminds me of a lawyer joke, but I guess these dead folks could never pass the bar. Especially a bar with tequila.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ok 1 more:

1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila more. TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

How do you say "oh shit "in mexican?

You know, the more I read your posts the more I'm convinced what a sad and pathetic individual you are. These people should die a slow and painful death for trying to cross the border? You're a sick man. I mean really-we don't need people like you in this country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum