Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

10,000 Chinese line up to buy gold

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/gold-buying-panic-in-china-10000-people-wait-in-line-for-their-chance-to-own-precious-metals-stunning-pictures_06142013

In China, where the central government has manipulated the currency, economic and financial markets for decades, the people have seen it all before. And they aren’t taking any chances.
While the paper price of gold and silver may have dropped nearly 25% this year, it’s clear that demand in the real world is soaring.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
While the paper price of gold and silver may have dropped nearly 25% this year, it’s clear that demand in the real world is soaring.

I'm really not trying to be argumentative with this. Truly I'm not. And it may be that gold turns out to be the only currency which has any value.

But the demand for something is not "soaring", when the value is "dropping by nearly 25%". And what is a "real world" demand? The value of gold is the same all over the world.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I'm really not trying to be argumentative with this.  Truly I'm not.  And it may be that gold turns out to be the only currency which has any value.

But the demand for something is not "soaring",  when the value is "dropping by nearly 25%".   And what is a "real world" demand?  The value of gold is the same all over the world.  

ROTFLMAO

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I'm really not trying to be argumentative with this.  Truly I'm not.  And it may be that gold turns out to be the only currency which has any value.

But the demand for something is not "soaring",  when the value is "dropping by nearly 25%".   And what is a "real world" demand?  The value of gold is the same all over the world.  

Gold has not lost a penny's value since the beginning of time... the best analogy I can think of is that old joke about the ship telling the lighthouse to move out of the way.....

The article came from pro gold folks whom sell gold. So much for being unbiased. Current China population is 1.36+ billion, So 10K is nothing to brag about.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sir BP wrote:The article came from pro gold folks whom sell gold. So much for being unbiased. Current China population is 1.36+ billion, So 10K is nothing to brag about.

Got no gold huh?..sorry it's really purdy.

2seaoat

The only gold that I have is a class ring which has sat on the spindle of a lamp I have.....never does anything.....never enriched me.......just hanging there. In 1969 I bought it for 35 bucks..........now it is worth 200 bucks.......sorry hanging onto gold is pretty silly unless you convert it to something of value.....and that defeats the whole purpose of waiting for currency to fail.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Everyone should have a little gold and silver.. I may very well die with it still in my possession unconverted into beans and bullets but then it's my kids problem and I am sure they will work it out...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum