Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Officials Confirm Syrian Govt's Use of Chemical Weapons - McCain and Graham Immediately Demand MIC Be Fed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

And. Iraq had WMD.

Nothing ever changes ...

Sens. John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) issued a statement Thursday urging the arming of Syrian rebels, after U.S. officials acknowledged for the first time that the Assad regime has employed chemical weapons.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/mccain-graham-urge-arming-of-syrian-rebels

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Syria's gonna fire it's chemical weapons at us like Saddam Hussein fired his WMD's at us.
We need to go in there and spread democracy because if we don't fight em over there we'll have to fight em over here.  And this time we shouldn't cut and run before the job is done.  The American people don't care if we're there a hundred years.  They just want that democracy spread.

I think we should start by buying them socialized medicine like we did the Iraqis.  And by all means pick a side and send pallets piled with cash over to em like we also did in Iraq.

Bob wrote:Syria's gonna fire it's chemical weapons at us like Saddam Hussein fired his WMD's at us.
We need to go in there and spread democracy because if we don't fight em over there we'll have to fight em over here.  And this time we shouldn't cut and run before the job is done.  The American people don't care if we're there a hundred years.  They just want that democracy spread.

I think we should start by buying them socialized medicine like we did the Iraqis.  And by all means pick a side and send pallets piled with cash over to em like we also did in Iraq.

LOL!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Question for Sal.

You don't trust what you're being told about this.  So why do you have such faith in what they're telling you about Snowden?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Question for Sal.

So why do you have such faith in what they're telling you about Snowden?

Who's "they"?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Who's "they"?

The collective "they", the federal government.

Syria is allowed to kill a million or so people with missiles or air strikes against villages, but killing one civilian with a chemical weapon means we should go in and meddle in their mess? No. But once again the MIC that controls all of our presidents has to be fed. It doesn't matter who we elect, democrat or republican. I'm sick of them all and I'm sick of people telling us killing off civilians is better one way than it is the other.  It's not our business, just like Iraq wasn't our business.
This isn't what the founding fathers envisioned for our military.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Who's "they"?

The collective "they",  the federal government.

I don't believe what they're saying about the surveillance state or Snowden.

I just find Snowden and his story to be weird, and I'd like to see the surveillance state reined in severely.

And, I wish to hell we'd stay out of Syria altogether.

Sal wrote:And. Iraq had WMD.

Nothing ever changes ...

Sens. John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) issued a statement Thursday urging the arming of Syrian rebels, after U.S. officials acknowledged for the first time that the Assad regime has employed chemical weapons.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/mccain-graham-urge-arming-of-syrian-rebels

===========

Wasn't it your homey BHO that drew the "line in the sand" over WMD use in Syria and once breached he tucked his tail and did nothing? Yes, I believe so.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:And. Iraq had WMD.

Nothing ever changes ...

===========

Wasn't it your homey BHO that drew the "line in the sand" over WMD use in Syria and once breached he tucked his tail and did nothing? Yes, I believe so.
     So when a democrat or democrats claim there are wmd and or they have been used it's believeable?...As pointed out it was the cowh that placed the line in the sand...given proof and then backed down...Will give credit to some that disagreed and use this as a comparasion to the Bush Admin and don't give the cowh a free pass either....you may disagree but if they are consistant at least there should be respect...I agree with the comments at the WH press dinner...McCain should be sitting at the Dems table....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum