Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dealing with pitbulls...Bang bang...bang...bang...bang

+2
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=282_1368934915

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh, Teo, I'm glad it has a warning. I didn't watch it. Was the woman alright? The dogs are dead?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:Oh, Teo, I'm glad it has a warning. I didn't watch it. Was the woman alright? The dogs are dead?

You don't see much but it was obvious the woman was getting mauled and the cops showed up and restrained the dogs with high velocity lead.

I don't like anything that is allowed to get out of control...cops, kids, dogs, Teos, cars, airplanes...people should control what they are responsible for to the best of their ability and not hurt other people carelessly.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Dogs would be dead in my neighborhood.

2seaoat

not hurt other people carelessly.

hmmmm a bit inconsistent in your perspective.......but I guess reporters hold a special status where they can hurt victims of a crime.......fair game and totally politically correct and under control........quit pretending.....how about getting real.....you know it is wrong to put a mike in the face of victims of crime who have lost or had a family member injured. Do not give me a lecture about being a sheep again with cracking a little smile......your playing on this forum like my granddaughter dresses up as the fairy princess........ jocolor jocolor jocolor

2seaoat wrote:not hurt other people carelessly.

hmmmm a bit inconsistent in your perspective.......but I guess reporters hold a special status where they can hurt victims of a crime.......fair game and totally politically correct and under control........quit pretending.....how about getting real.....you know it is wrong to put a mike in the face of victims of crime who have lost or had a family member injured. Do not give me a lecture about being a sheep again with cracking a little smile......your playing on this forum like my granddaughter dresses up as the fairy princess........ jocolor jocolor jocolor

You're a bully your damn self, Seaoat. Indignant stupidass!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:

Has anyone ever tried to add up all the uncalled for attacks and name calling from dreams in one day?

As she has repeatedly told me, I'm stupid and probably can't count that high. Someone smarter than me has to do it.

Sal

Sal

My grandfather had a screw loose, and he had a pit bull terrier named Rocky.

One day a motorcycle was driving down the street in from of his house, and Rocky jumped up, crashed through the screen door, caught up to the motorcycle, and tried to latch onto the from tire.

The motorcycle ran over his head, flipped and threw the rider.

Rocky trotted back to the house unscathed and quite happy with himself.

Luckily, the rider was able to walk away with some scrapes and contusions, but it cost my grandfather quite a chunk of change to convince the guy not to sue or press charges.

Those dogs are a different kind of breed and can be quite dangerous.

I'd never want my kid around one.

Nekochan

Nekochan

That is another whole can of worms, Sal. We have people on here who will tell you that pit bulls are God's greatest creature. Then others who will say that they were made in Hell.

Personally, I agree with you though. I'd never have one. Especially with kids. But then, I'm not really a dog person anyway. I like dogs alright, I just like a lower maintenance pet. I know people who can't be gone from their house for more than 4 hours because they have dogs. I'm not sure why the dogs can't be left for the day, but I guess they can't. No thank you on that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bullshit, you are must have been bitten by a reporter and now you are dressing up posing as a macho assclown. What happen did a reporter catch you stealing from the poor ? Since you never dealt with the task of being a reporter and putting up with all the crap it entails I will just write you off as ignorant and should be ignored. I did enjoy the free dinners though when I reported on new hotels and restaurants...it all has it's blessings and curses. Go back to playing in the dirt with your tonka toys mister bigshot.

The only good pitbull is a dead one. They all need to be executed!

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Has anyone ever tried to add up all the uncalled for attacks and name calling from dreams in one day?

As she has repeatedly told me, I'm stupid and probably can't count that high. Someone smarter than me has to do it.

Shut up, you racist ass. You're on the same level as the woman who let out the dogs. She's better looking though even w/her stomach hanging out.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Shut up, you racist ass. You're on the same level as the woman who let out the dogs. She's better looking though even w/her stomach hanging out.

Lets call this one number 32.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Lets call this one number 32.

Remind me when it's 500.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum