Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban

+9
PBulldog2
gulfbeachbandit
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
ImpishScoundrel
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Sal
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:02 am

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Note to BOB When you copy him I have to see his posts. In order to preven me from having extreme Nausea please refrain from doing so. But as I now can not un see the post, I too can help.

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9kgLyzTasualV2Geyf0e4wwMSqJxwXdcyAc7dKEME5szS_T5D_g

That's not very nice... You're hurtin' my feelin's...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4VFFBCa5Aw

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 6/6/2013, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

127Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:10 am

Floridatexan wrote:
Someone on this forum has been stalking Bill...and if we think really hard, we all know who that is.

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ-ajPWh2mD6KA1EFDZcxStBBP5G3HQdnmqOC1t3vxgZMQf4Bewg

From the looks of it Bill appears to be stalking me... Yet you say nothing about that so you're just enabling him.

Oh by the way... I still want to know what those repercussions are darlin'... We wouldn't want to muss up my suit now would we darlin'?...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2-b_opVTo

Cool

128Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:16 am

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:No. We're just wise enough to know that there's other nut-case anarchist Occupy Movement liberals, like W_T_M, out there who will carry out abusive threats over a comment they don't like.

The gutless liberal carries out his threat or perhaps the gutless liberal attacker is carried out in a body bag for attempting to carry out his threat?

You're slipping. That post has only three "liberals" in it. I can easily get nine "liberals" in there like this...

No. We're just wise enough to know that there's other liberal nut-case anarchist Occupy Movement liberals, like W_T_M, out there who will carry out liberal abusive threats over a comment liberals don't like.

The gutless liberal carries out his liberal threat or perhaps the gutless liberal attacker is carried out in a liberal body bag for liberally attempting to carry out his liberal threat?

I will attempt to do better next time master.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASY7Lj5GPQ&list=PL130251400FEDF13A

Smile

Yes, pay attention grasshoppa...

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFLYPrDbOiCKVY43D2iyfl2Y1mIU9i0WxPDp5krSvZyEe1s47LJA

Yes master...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yZ0M1pWD44

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 6/6/2013, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

129Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:19 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Someone on this forum has been stalking Bill...and if we think really hard, we all know who that is.

Again, you are making excuses. You are also an enabler.
You are nowhere to be found when Bill posts names, addresses and filth.

I've seen many times where nobody said a word when Chrissy did the same thing.

Chrissy and I don't see eye to eye on some things and I will leave it at that. I mentioned yesterday that there are some people you can ignore and they will leave you alone--I believe this is usually the case with Chrissy.

130Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:24 am

Regardless, she did the same thing and people never said a word yet people are enablers who don't say anything to Bill? We're not making sense here. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

131Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:29 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:Regardless, she did the same thing and people never said a word yet people are enablers who don't say anything to Bill? We're not making sense here. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

It's not JUST that they say nothing to Bill, it's they they then come on here and make excuses for him when he goes off the deep end. And when he does go off the deep end, it's after WEEKS of taunting and harassing and threatening other members.

132Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:31 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

The best way to extinguish a behavior is to ignore it.

133Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:37 am

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

It's not JUST that they say nothing to Bill, it's they they then come on here and make excuses for him when he goes off the deep end. And when he does go off the deep end, it's after WEEKS of taunting and harassing and threatening other members.

Oh, STFU.

No one has made any excuses for Bill's deplorable behavior.

It's clear cut that there is unanimous condemnation of his actions.

It's equally as clear that you and Trollnie live for this sort of drama.

It's your only reason for being here.

That's not an excuse for Bill's behavior.

It's a fact.

134Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:42 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Oh, STFU.

It's a fact.

Oh really now? There you go again. You just cannot help but make excuses for him.

135Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:47 am

PBulldog2 wrote:The best way to extinguish a behavior is to ignore it.

cheers cheers cheers cheers

136Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 11:53 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, let's just see how it goes when he comes back. Watch me ignore him and watch him attack. And attack. And attack.

I do agree with PB and Hallmark, although it doesn't stop Bill from attacking.

137Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 12:02 pm

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Oh, STFU.

It's a fact.

Yep.. And they think if they tell you they're not doing it enough times you'll believe them.. Shocked

138Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 12:04 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Oh, STFU.

It's a fact.

Yep.. And they think if they tell you they're not doing it enough times you'll believe them.. Shocked

Next time you see me try to pick a fight with Bill...let us all know. Ok?

139Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 12:08 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Oh, STFU.

It's a fact.

Let me know when you ignore him.. Very Happy

140Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 12:09 pm

Narcissistic disorder
An exaggerated sense of one's own abilities and achievements.

A constant need for attention, affirmation and praise.

A belief that he or she is unique or "special" and should only associate with other people of the same status.

Persistent fantasies about attaining success and power.

Exploiting other people for personal gain.

A sense of entitlement and expectation of special treatment.

A preoccupation with power or success.

Feeling envious of others, or believing that others are envious of him or her.

A lack of empathy for others.

Anti social personality disorder

May begin displaying symptoms during childhood. Such behaviors include fire setting, cruelty to animals, and difficulty with authority.

Often have legal problems resulting from failures to conform to social norms and a lack of concern for the rights of others.

Often act out impulsively and fail to consider the consequences of their actions.

Display aggressiveness and irritability that often lead to physical assaults.

Have difficulty feeling empathy for others. This inability to consider the thoughts, feelings, and motivations of other people can lead to disregard for others.

Display a lack of remorse for damaging behavior.

Borderline personality disorder....

Experience a pervasive pattern of unstable interpersonal relationships and have difficulties with moods and self-image. Impulsiveness is also extremely common.

Often have intense episodes of anxiety, depression and irritability lasting from a few hours to several days.

May direct anger outward in the form of physical aggression, but may also engage in self-destructive behaviors such as drug abuse, eating disorders or suicidal gestures. These behaviors are often intended to manipulate others.

Usually have poor self-identity that leads to overly intense relationships with others. These interactions are generally filled with conflict, and the individual with borderline personality will vacillate between idealizing other people and undervaluing them.

Tend to become angry and frustrated when other people fail to meet unrealistic expectations

141Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 12:15 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Oh, STFU.

It's a fact.

Let me know when you ignore him.. Very Happy
I ignored him for days before he went nuts when he tried to start fights with me. Funny that you missed that, isn't it?

142Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 12:27 pm

"I ignored him for days before he went nuts when he tried to start fights with me. Funny that you missed that, isn't it?"

Wish we could ban liberal safe rooms. Or liberals.

143Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 12:38 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Oh, STFU.

It's a fact.

You nailed it. I have been posting with ya'll since 2006, and the innocence displayed is ridiculously feigned.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

144Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 12:43 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Y'all just go on and blame others. That's what keeps Bill going and I think that's what y'all like. You must be getting some thrill or satisfaction out of his attacks and threats.

145Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 12:55 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Y'all just go on and blame others. That's what keeps Bill going and I think that's what y'all like. You must be getting some thrill or satisfaction out of his attacks and threats.

Let's see if I can put this in a simple enough fashion so that you can understand it ...

Look, you could troll me 24/7 for the rest of my life and you wouldn't provoke the sort of reaction you got from Bill, so it's not an excuse ...

... it's just an observation that you're a fucking troll.

Get it?

146Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 12:58 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Y'all just go on and blame others. That's what keeps Bill going and I think that's what y'all like. You must be getting some thrill or satisfaction out of his attacks and threats.

Let's see if I can put this in a simple enough fashion so that you can understand it ...

Look, you could troll me 24/7 for the rest of my life and you wouldn't provoke the sort of reaction you got from Bill, so it's not an excuse ...

... it's just an observation that you're a fucking troll.

Get it?

Well, coming from one of his defenders, I am not surprised.

147Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 1:00 pm

Sal

Sal

I guess I couldn't make it simple enough.

Oh, well ...

lol

148Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 1:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Oh, STFU.

It's a fact.

You nailed it. I have been posting with ya'll since 2006, and the innocence displayed is ridiculously feigned.

I will say the same thing for the victimization by Mr. Bill.....it's fabricated.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t7782-the-assault-on-our-rights-continues-unabated?highlight=Re+++The+assault+on+our+rights+continues+unabated

149Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 1:33 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Look at Bill's avatar and then read this comment that he made about someone else's avatar:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t7782p30-the-assault-on-our-rights-continues-unabated

Does the owner of that pic you stole for your avatar know that you are using their image to be a cyber stalking dick knuckle...?

150Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 6 Empty Re: Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/6/2013, 4:29 pm

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:He bothers me. I get very concerned when he starts his tirades against women. If he kept it just to the men, I could be OK with it. As a word of caution I would advise not posting with him.

I'm not defending him either, but I'd like to understand what you just said. Are you saying that women who post on this forum are off limits as far as posting anything negative about them? If women come on a public forum like this one to express their opinions, they should be able to take as good as they give.

I've seen many more disparaging comments on this forum about women from at least one other writer. I've actually never seen Bill make any disrespectful comments about the gender as a whole. He seems specific in who he does not like. The fact that those people are women shouldn't make any difference.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum