Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations

+4
Floridatexan
Nekochan
Sal
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

2seaoat

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130604/NEWS01/306040016/Six-local-churches-to-drop-out-of-Boy-Scouts?nclick_check=1

I was an Eagle Scout. This makes me sad. At a time when the world needs moral character, we abandon kids. I hope that reasonable minds will prevail. Scouting has made a difference in many people's lives.....it did mine.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20130604/NEWS01/306040016/Six-local-churches-to-drop-out-of-Boy-Scouts?nclick_check=1

I was an Eagle Scout. This makes me sad. At a time when the world needs moral character, we abandon kids. I hope that reasonable minds will prevail. Scouting has made a difference in many people's lives.....it did mine.

Their defeat in the culture wars is becoming more apparent with every passing day.

Hopefully, their disillusionment will result in their abandoning politics altogether and retreating to their fairly tales.

The country will be far better off if they do.

God hates gays.. just ask fred phelps.. Twisted Evil

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20130604/NEWS01/306040016/Six-local-churches-to-drop-out-of-Boy-Scouts?nclick_check=1

I agree. And I don't think they have to change church doctrine to continue supporting the scouts.

2seaoat

Homosexual behavior among scouts will not increase or decrease in my opinion because of this ruling. I saw homosexual activity at least three times in my scouting experience where a gay scout shared a bunk and put a blanket up to give them privacy. I heard discussions of sexual exploration which were definitely not hetrosexual, and this all was happening in the early sixties when this behavior was not recognized.

So this is simply more politics where it does not belong. I really do not think the scouts who were participating had a choice.....they were simply born with a predisposition, and that sadly is still being debated, but a 13 year old kid needs structure and support regardless of their sexual orientation.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Homosexual behavior among scouts will not increase or decrease in my opinion because of this ruling. I saw homosexual activity at least three times in my scouting experience where a gay scout shared a bunk and put a blanket up to give them privacy. I heard discussions of sexual exploration which were definitely not hetrosexual, and this all was happening in the early sixties when this behavior was not recognized.

So this is simply more politics where it does not belong. I really do not think the scouts who were participating had a choice.....they were simply born with a predisposition, and that sadly is still being debated, but a 13 year old kid needs structure and support regardless of their sexual orientation.

Amen to that! My thinking, exactly. You don't turn away a 13, 14 year old kid at this time in his life.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How sad...this type of action will not help to increase the membership in floundering churches...what rank stupidity.

Yella

Yella

2seaoat wrote:Homosexual behavior among scouts will not increase or decrease in my opinion because of this ruling. I saw homosexual activity at least three times in my scouting experience where a gay scout shared a bunk and put a blanket up to give them privacy. I heard discussions of sexual exploration which were definitely not hetrosexual, and this all was happening in the early sixties when this behavior was not recognized.

Adolescent boys masturbate, they do it more than people think, they do it alone or with another boy or boys. This does not mean they are gay, only sexually aroused most of the time. It is normal and it will go away with maturity It is stupid to worry about this.

However, I do think that a gay scoutmaster will seduce boys if they get a chance and that could be serious

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yella wrote:

Adolescent boys masturbate, they do it more than people think, they do it alone or with another boy or boys. This does not mean they are gay, only sexually aroused most of the time. It is normal and it will go away with maturity It is stupid to worry about this.

However, I do think that a gay scoutmaster will seduce boys if they get a chance and that could be serious

Oh so it's okay to stop after you pass Adolescence, whew thanks I didn't get the memo..

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yella wrote:

TEO. I didn't mean stop. I meant the mindboggling urges will diminish

Show me a man who doesn't masturbate and I'll show you an armless man.

Oh so it's okay to stop after you pass Adolescence, whew thanks I didn't get the memo..

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd4q-rVeD8dP55Q1vsjX2L_lQtBdxRWYoe20ui2c7wakl6TEd6fg

Last time I checked this was still a free country and if the churches choose to take their support away from the Boy Scout organization, and even perhaps start their own organization of young men and women, that is their choice and they are free to do so.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHF9itPLUo4

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd4q-rVeD8dP55Q1vsjX2L_lQtBdxRWYoe20ui2c7wakl6TEd6fg

Last time I checked this was still a free country and if the churches choose to take their support away from the Boy Scout organization, and even perhaps start their own organization of young men and women, that is their choice and they are free to do so.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Be afraid POS troll.

I found your location near Kingbird Ave and 190th Street, and it won't take long to find your personal info.

You wanted this, so light that candle troll.

Last edited by NEO-CON PUSSY on 6/4/2013, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Damaged Eagle wrote:Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd4q-rVeD8dP55Q1vsjX2L_lQtBdxRWYoe20ui2c7wakl6TEd6fg

*****SMILE*****

Smile

I agree DE. A church is a private organization and as such have the right to accept or deny support to any organization that they want.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

I agree DE. A church is a private organization and as such have the right to accept or deny support to any organization that they want.

And you are an avowed atheist. Their right of refusal indexed to queer kids speaks volumes about their mission.

Considering their little political vendetta, should the IRS revisit their tax exempt status...?

I think so.

NEO-CON PUSSY wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

And you are an avowed atheist. Their right of refusal indexed to queer kids speaks volumes about their mission.

Considering their little political vendetta, should the IRS revisit their tax exempt status...?

I think so.

What does my atheism have to do with what I believe a private organization can and cannot do. Just because I espouse atheism does not mean I give up my right to have opinions. Their 501(c)3 status has nothing to do with who they accept and do not accept. Should Fred Phelps and his minions lose their 501(c)3 status for the antics they pull?

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 6/4/2013, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEO-CON PUSSY wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Be afraid POS troll.

I found your location near Kingbird Ave and 190th Street, and it won't take long to find your personal info.

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGC2vrLDw6coApGnhBZr8o7drc9umvGAsYFFNmvvvwelxtZyWsGQ

Exactly what am I supposed to be afraid of?

Feel free to go see who lives at that address... I'd be interested myself.

Of course if you run into trouble with the law because you injure someone at that address that's your doing not mine.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w

Laughing

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWtxRj_2oAAaZoimsiK5HEMWgscX6Ah8wvbLw5XqhIV53hTsKtwQ

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkSIwaUaNc

Cool

Nekochan

Nekochan

I agree that churches should be free to support or not support the Boy Scouts. They also should also be free to practice their doctrine.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
NEO-CON PUSSY wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Be afraid POS troll.

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGC2vrLDw6coApGnhBZr8o7drc9umvGAsYFFNmvvvwelxtZyWsGQ

Exactly what am I supposed to be afraid of?

Feel free to go see who lives at that address... I'd be interested myself.

Of course if you run into trouble with the law because you injure someone at that address that's your doing not mine.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w

Laughing

Thanx for confirming my point. Jason Bourne is you...?????

See ya around pussy.

Sucks, don't it. You ain't that much anon as you thought.

See ya at the barn.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I really think someone has lost their mind and he is one step closer to the deep end, again.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
NEO-CON PUSSY wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

I think so.

What does my atheism have to do with what I believe a private organization can and cannot do. Just because I espouse atheism does not mean I give up my right to have opinions. Their 501(c)3 status has nothing to do with who they accept and do not accept. Should Fred Phelps and his minions lose their 501(c)3 status for the antics they pull?

OK...you win.

The fact that you asked me about the asshole Phelps tells me you don't even begin to understand my well established animosity to his ilk.

Whatever.

Nekochan

Nekochan

He started going off the deep end yesterday. Rolling Eyes

Joanimaroni wrote:I really think someone has lost their mind and he is one step closer to the deep end, again.

You just cannot stop trying to fuck with me, and it's gonna come back on you tenfold.

If you had even a reasonable grasp on reality, you would shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

I will bury you if you keep baiting me, slandering me, and posting personal attacks, Sue Obrien of Gulf Breeze.

I fucking hate the ground you walk on Sue, and if you want this to be a continuation of your fucked up vendetta, so be it.

I'm not even kidding a little bit.

Bring it cunt.

Nekochan wrote:He started going off the deep end yesterday. Rolling Eyes

Now it get's seriously interesting, bitch.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sue O'Brien, Stalker. wrote:
Nekochan wrote:He started going off the deep end yesterday. Rolling Eyes

Now it get's seriously interesting, bitch.

You need help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum