Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Star Trek movie gets two thumbs up. William Shatner says "It captures Gene Roddenberry's vision even better than the films I was in"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Michael Douglas says: "If I'd been able to watch this before sex I wouldn't have got cancer".
Angelina Jole: "If I'd watched this I wouldn't have chopped off my titties".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Michelle Lamson 2 days ago

Not only was money wasted on this crap they paid people to sit and watch it, The IRS needs to go flat tax please

James B 2 days ago

This is all they could do with 60,000 fucking dollars!? Paranormal Activity only cost about 8! Wtf is this bullshit!

Andrea D 10 minutes ago

It wouldn't have been that bad if it was at least funny but damn it was sssssooooo boring! Ya know what is funny for the 60k they spent I could have bought a house.
·

Robin Wyle 52 minutes ago

For the 50,000,000 they spent on this(According to CNN), they could have hired someone to create a game.. X4: Tax Evasion, PLEASE!
·

Joe Black 5 hours ago

Where's Bin Laden when you need him?

Fuck these assholes.....
·

uturniaphobic 7 hours ago

If the IRS likes Star Trek then I don not like Star Trek anymore.
·
mary bowie-walker 9 hours ago

I'm a federal employee who can't get a raise but the irs can waste money like that. phasers on stun!

·

Steven Soulin 12 hours ago

Live Long and keep screwing the american taxpayer...
·

Muzzy337 13 hours ago

What an embarrassing disgrace. The USA is a laughing stock.

1977Melville 14 hours ago

What is it with the IRS and making movies?!
·

scanety sc 15 hours ago

Agreed!! Dismantle the IRS....what a WASTE of OUR money...those of us that actually WORK.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Omigod it gets even better. I just heard on the news that the millions these morons wasted on entertaining themselves was money that was supposed to be spent on hiring more IRS employees to audit and investigate us.
Which gives new meaning to "there's a silver lining behind every crowd".
You just cannot make this shit up.

Okay so it's really "in every cloud" but fuck it. I like mine better.

New Star Trek movie gets two thumbs up.  William Shatner says "It captures Gene Roddenberry's vision even better than the films I was in"  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMIHx3ECQiCMLAy3D-27idD37PZ-J__tgnh7rJzIjvoeSeP6Vo_w

I'll bet you're one of those illegal aliens using the same solar number as all the rest named Bob like the gal mentioned in the film.

*****SHOCKED SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEVY_lonKf4

Shocked

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:New Star Trek movie gets two thumbs up.  William Shatner says "It captures Gene Roddenberry's vision even better than the films I was in"  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMIHx3ECQiCMLAy3D-27idD37PZ-J__tgnh7rJzIjvoeSeP6Vo_w

I'll bet you're one of those illegal aliens using the same solar number as all the rest named Bob like the gal mentioned in the film.

*****SHOCKED SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEVY_lonKf4

Shocked

Actually the truth is that when I posted this thread I'd only watched a few seconds of the video. After that I watched the whole thing. The acting was what you would expect (it sucked) but the writing was better than I woulda thought. Had some moments of decent parody.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Good Lord!

I thought you were talking about the the "real" new Star Trek movie. LOL

I love SciFi. Can hardly wait for the new Star Trek and IronMan 3 movies to come out on BlueRay. (I don't do theaters. There's no pause or rewind button).

New Star Trek movie gets two thumbs up.  William Shatner says "It captures Gene Roddenberry's vision even better than the films I was in"  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKcrO5WvPVdB7_UslJAwYaNvYOAfRdu9a01u9fxBqB7oRwlQFdsQ

I know what you mean.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5dZxA-rZY

Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

VectorMan wrote:

I love SciFi.

me too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: