Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Taps Republican for Next FBI Director

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Guess he's real worried about all those "scandals", eh?

lmao

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/05/30/187231498/fbi-pick-is-a-republican-with-deep-roots-in-law-enforcement

2seaoat

The guy put Martha in the slammer........I think I am going to double check my tax return........This is the way government used to work......put the best people in jobs regardless of their politics......America first.....special interests second.

2seaoat wrote:The guy put Martha in the slammer........I think I am going to double check my tax return........This is the way government used to work......put the best people in jobs regardless of their politics......America first.....special interests second.

Don't care the party affiliation...if any individual does their job according to the Constitution and laws of the land there isn't a problem...they have a sworn obligation to do so....Soon he'll be appointing a new AG hopefully...

2seaoat

Soon he'll be appointing a new AG hopefully...

Cannot happen soon enough......somebody who is willing to look at wall street and the bankster crimes.

I'll guess that there will be revelations that outrage all americans within a couple of years. NSA and other alphabet agencies too... the question will be whether there is to be backlash or continued subservience. I'll go with the latter. Big gamble I know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum