Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Headlines:

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Headlines: Empty Headlines: 5/30/2013, 9:08 am

Quinnipac Poll....76-17% Americans favor a Special Prosecutor

Holder--Off the record meeting...NYT won't attend...AP no thanks...CNN No...Huffpo No...Guess they want the AG on the record/under oath...

IRS Commish had most WH visits of any cabinet leader

Vegas powerbroker CONVICTED of making illegal cash contributions to Sen Reid...

CT State Senate OK's Driver's Licenses for illegals...

And my personal favorite.....MSNBC in ratings COLLAPSE!....

2Headlines: Empty Re: Headlines: 5/30/2013, 9:20 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

And my personal favorite.....MSNBC in ratings COLLAPSE!.... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

3Headlines: Empty Re: Headlines: 5/30/2013, 9:21 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:And my personal favorite.....MSNBC in ratings COLLAPSE!.... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

You know it's bad for Holder when the Huffington Post refuses to listen to your version off the record...but MSNBC will listen....Does anyone really watch that network?...

4Headlines: Empty Re: Headlines: 5/30/2013, 9:35 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Fox is about all that's left...and maybe the RT if you take it all with a grain of salt...

5Headlines: Empty Re: Headlines: 5/30/2013, 11:08 am

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:And my personal favorite.....MSNBC in ratings COLLAPSE!....

There's no mystery here.

The low info, oxygen deprived, denizens of the echo chamber watch FAUX News exclusively.

People with functioning brains realize that there's very little going on in DC right now other than the GOP scandal-a-day clown show.

They are tuning it out, as would be expected.

6Headlines: Empty Re: Headlines: 5/30/2013, 11:15 am

Sal wrote:

There's no mystery here.

The low info, oxygen deprived, denizens of the echo chamber watch FAUX News exclusively.

People with functioning brains realize that there's very little going on in DC right now other than the GOP scandal-a-day clown show.

Polls falling....even his allies in the media aren't 'tingling' anymore over his incompetence and knowing nothing about nothing...well until he sees it on tv like everyone else...The republicans may be equally guilty of the lack of nothing done in DC....but the cowh and his administration are responsible and accountable for the scandals...Try as you and others might to blame everyone else it's not working anymore...

7Headlines: Empty Re: Headlines: 5/30/2013, 2:22 pm

Don't forget Holder's involvement in Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich... we knew his ethics and who he represents long ago.

8Headlines: Empty Re: Headlines: 5/31/2013, 8:32 am

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:

There's no mystery here.

Very true about the low information voter. Take yourself for example, living on your comfy chaise lounge as you drift lazily down Denial River. Also the group which makes up the voter base of Barack Hussein Obama. Why is that something of which you are proud?

Headlines: RaftingRiver

9Headlines: Empty Re: Headlines: 5/31/2013, 8:36 am

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Don't forget Holder's involvement in Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich... we knew his ethics and who he represents long ago.

Very true. My guess would be that the Progressives deny even knowing who Marc Rich is and why he should never have been pardoned.

10Headlines: Empty Re: Headlines: 5/31/2013, 9:10 am

Markle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't forget Holder's involvement in Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich... we knew his ethics and who he represents long ago.

Very true. My guess would be that the Progressives deny even knowing who Marc Rich is and why he should never have been pardoned.

Rich and Geitner have a lot in common when it comes to not paying their taxes...Wasn't Slick Willy hot for Ms Rich?....Well he got $$$$ and a sax out of the deal and probably more....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum