Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sex-crime victim could be jailed for tweeting her attackers' names

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/21/savannah-dietrich-faces-charges_n_1692374.html

alecto wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/21/savannah-dietrich-faces-charges_n_1692374.html

OMG! this pisses me off!

They pleaded guilty, violated her body and they are screaming that she violated their rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they go to prison and get ass fucked with a plunger every day till they get out.

I do disagree in that she violated a court issued gag order which is a contempt of court charge. Had the judge not made this gag order she would have been within her rights to tweet that suspects names, however as a rape victim she is still not above the law.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:I do disagree in that she violated a court issued gag order which is a contempt of court charge. Had the judge not made this gag order she would have been within her rights to tweet that suspects names, however as a rape victim she is still not above the law.

oh how politically correct you stand.

I wonder if you have any daughters how would you feel about this?

She gets raped, now she is getting all the media attention for being the bad girl.

This deserves my BIG FUCK YOU! ASSHOLE. comment.

Chrissy8 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:I do disagree in that she violated a court issued gag order which is a contempt of court charge. Had the judge not made this gag order she would have been within her rights to tweet that suspects names, however as a rape victim she is still not above the law.

She gets raped, now she is getting all the media attention for being the bad girl.

You obviously did not read the article of else you have a severe comprehension issue. Rape/sexual assault victims are not identified by name to the media. She and her family came forward willingly to release her information. She defied the courts gag order by tweeting about the case and making public the names of the suspects.

You can call me any names you want to but I will not stoop to you bottom feeder level with the foul language you use so often. That is a clear sign of someone who has a limited vocabulary.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

You obviously did not read the article of else you have a severe comprehension issue. Rape/sexual assault victims are not identified by name to the media. She and her family came forward willingly to release her information. She defied the courts gag order by tweeting about the case and making public the names of the suspects.

You can call me any names you want to but I will not stoop to you bottom feeder level with the foul language you use so often. That is a clear sign of someone who has a limited vocabulary.

all you got is me using bad language. thats it.

this is a very sensitive subject for me. Your probaly are a rapist yourself so thats why you denfend this type of action.

also , you obviously dont have daughters to think its ok that she would get into trouble for giving the names out of people WHO RAPED her.

You defended punishing a girl who has just been raped.

so I stand by my FUCK YOU and raise it a notch to DOUBLE FUCK YOU.

sorry if you dont like it. But the expression really cant be put into a softer politically correct term.

They would be DEAD if they did that to one of my friends or family members.. Just Sayin..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:They would be DEAD if they did that to one of my friends or family members.. Just Sayin..

Yeah that's reasonable....should be more people thinking like this..there would be less BS happening to the innocent.

no stress

no stress

Who does she think she is? Black Panthers? Spike Lee?

Chrissy8 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

all you got is me using bad language. thats it.

this is a very sensitive subject for me. Your probaly are a rapist yourself so thats why you denfend this type of action.

also , you obviously dont have daughters to think its ok that she would get into trouble for giving the names out of people WHO RAPED her.

You defended punishing a girl who has just been raped.

so I stand by my FUCK YOU and raise it a notch to DOUBLE FUCK YOU.

sorry if you dont like it. But the expression really cant be put into a softer politically correct term.

I do have 2 daughters and 2 sons and if either of my daughters were raped, I would never allow the media to learn their names much less go public with their story and if the judge placed a gag order on the case I certainly would not allow either of them to tweet the suspects names.

Sticks and stones and vulgar language..........my my my.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 7/22/2012, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Lurch wrote:They would be DEAD if they did that to one of my friends or family members.. Just Sayin..

Yeah that's reasonable....should be more people thinking like this..there would be less BS happening to the innocent.
I'll go one better.. I would make them rape each other before I killed them..

Lurch wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I would certainly want to do that, but I am no vigilante. Now if I caught them in the act, that would be a whole new ball game.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Aw but what if they liked it ?..ick.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I would certainly want to do that, but I am no vigilante. Now if I caught them in the act, that would be a whole new ball game.
If our court systems would take care of them the proper way it wouldn't be necessary.. But as we saw what happened in this case they don't.

Lurch wrote:
If our court systems would take care of them the proper way it wouldn't be necessary.. But as we saw what happened in this case they don't.

This case was a plea deal which involves both the defense and the prosecution. So I would assume that her defense knew what the sentences would be.

NaNook

NaNook

"She was passed out drunk", she was 17. Who knows what she agreed to do when she was only 1/2 drunk, 2/3 drunk, or 3/4 drunk? Was she trying to trap a "boy'? I don't know.....

I do know, she didn't need to be "passed out drunk" at the age of 17. If she is not responsibile for her actions how can someone else be held to a different standard?

NaNook wrote:"She was passed out drunk", she was 17. Who knows what she agreed to do when she was only 1/2 drunk, 2/3 drunk, or 3/4 drunk? Was she trying to trap a "boy'? I don't know.....

I do know, she didn't need to be "passed out drunk" at the age of 17. If she is not responsibile for her actions how can someone else be held to a different standard?

Drunk or sober, NO still has the same definition.

NaNook wrote:"She was passed out drunk", she was 17. Who knows what she agreed to do when she was only 1/2 drunk, 2/3 drunk, or 3/4 drunk? Was she trying to trap a "boy'? I don't know.....

So if someone is drunk you have a right to sexually assault them? You're trying to dispel the blame.They videotaped the assault so we know she didn't consent. I don't know where you people come from?

Dreamsglore wrote:

So if someone is drunk you have a right to sexually assault them? You're trying to dispel the blame.They videotaped the assault so we know she didn't consent. I don't know where you people come from?
They probably even slipped her a date rape drug.. Anyone who defends a rapist is no better than the rapist in my eyes.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum