Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tru Tv.....impractical jokers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tru Tv.....impractical jokers Empty Tru Tv.....impractical jokers 5/27/2013, 11:01 pm

2seaoat

Good belly laughs tonight watching this show for the first time.

2Tru Tv.....impractical jokers Empty Re: Tru Tv.....impractical jokers 5/27/2013, 11:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I been watching Dinocroc...I will shift and take a look...thanks....terrible computer graphics in Dinocroc anyway...

2seaoat wrote:Good belly laughs tonight watching this show for the first time.

In all honestly, I think that is one of the most stupidest show that ever hit the airwaves. I could not get through the first 3 minutes of it. But hope you enjoy it though.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I've been watching House of Cards on Netflix. Kevin Spacey is something else!

Tru Tv.....impractical jokers Kevin-spacey-house-of-cards-slice

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Try this, too:

Tru Tv.....impractical jokers Tumblr_l57e6atpga1qcbtgpo1_500

Trailer Park Boys

2seaoat

in all honestly, I think that is one of the most stupidest show that ever hit the airwaves. I could not get through the first 3 minutes of it. But hope you enjoy it though.

We watched four episodes back to back and were crying with laughter, it brings back memories of candid camera. Watching peoples reactions to silly situations is great, but the ad lib component is really quite special....second city revisted........this show is a must if you like stupid people interactions, and a little off color humor. My wife and I were crying during some of the episodes......while others landed flat. It has been a real find for us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum