Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would your kid say this at the barber......

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

A neighbor girl goes to the barbershop with her father, and she stands next to the barber chair as her father is getting his haircut. She is eating a snack cake, when the barber says to her sweetheart you are going to get hair on your twinkie.......she says yes.....I know......and I am going to get boobs too.

Is this a joke or a real story about a neighbor?

Nekochan

Nekochan

No, my kids would have never said that at the barber.
I don't know if it's just a joke or not? Sounds like a joke to me, though.

2seaoat

my wife and I are debating it.....a cousin from California sent an email saying it was a true story......my kids always sat in a chair when I took them to the barber. Three votes for it being a joke. It is a funny story if it was true.....I just cannot see the age when a kid would say this.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I would have to imagine it is a joke. As for my girls....they would never make a response like that.

Sal

Sal

Doesn't even make any sense.

A Twinkie is a cream-filled phallic shaped cake.

Now, we can have a debate over the correct snack cake for female genitalia.

2seaoat

Now, we can have a debate over the correct snack cake for female genitalia.

Watch too many baseball games this long holiday weekend?

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Now, we can have a debate over the correct snack cake for female genitalia.

Watch too many baseball games this long holiday weekend?

Watched and coached too many.

Two games Saturday, three games Sunday, and one game today.

The weather here has been good for baseball - sunny skies and low humidity.

But, I feel like I just stepped out of a microwave oven.

2seaoat

Two games Saturday, three games Sunday, and one game today.

Life does not get better......cherish every moment......

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Two games Saturday, three games Sunday, and one game today.

It was awesome.

Some really great moments.

None better than when at the bottom of the final inning up by one with the other team at bat with the bases loaded and my son playing third, the hitter chopped one up the line which my boy had to jump as high as he possibly could to glove it, touch third, and throw a laser to home to end the game.

Damn ... that was good.

Sal wrote:

It was awesome.

None better than when at the bottom of the final inning up by one with the other team at bat with the bases loaded and my son playing third, the hitter chopped one up the line which my boy had to jump as high as he possibly could to glove it, touch third, and throw a laser to home to end the game.

Damn ... that was good.

That's awesome Sal. My Father and I only had a few things we really bonded over, and baseball was 1st on that list.

To coach and watch your kid make good has to be a wonderful experience. Good for you and yours.

Sal

Sal

Red Kneckerson wrote:
Sal wrote:

It was awesome.

Damn ... that was good.

That's awesome Sal. My Father and I only had a few things we really bonded over, and baseball was 1st on that list.

To coach and watch your kid make good has to be a wonderful experience. Good for you and yours.

Thanks, bro.

The great thing about it is that it was my son who brought me back to the game I love.

I always loved it as a child and played through high school, but got totally turned off by the MLB strike.

As soon as my boy was big enough to find a stick and ball, he was hitting it, and I got pulled back in completely.

I still look askance at the majors, but we go to high school and college games whenever we're not on the diamond ourselves.

It's the highlight of my life.

Sal wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Sal wrote:

It was awesome.

Damn ... that was good.

Thanks, bro.

The great thing about it is that it was my son who brought me back to the game I love.

I always loved it as a child and played through high school, but got totally turned off by the MLB strike.

As soon as my boy was big enough to find a stick and ball, he was hitting it, and I got pulled back in completely.

I still look askance at the majors, but we go to high school and college games whenever we're not on the diamond ourselves.

It's the highlight of my life.

I'm jealous dude. I just read today that my GK's attended their 1st game last week...a Devil Rays game. My grandson is almost 9 months old, and I already bought him his 1st glove...LOL.

Anyway....I'm happy for ya and thanx for sharing.

It's been a good day all around. Smile

I never was much good as a coach but I was usually a assistant or the gofer parent. I always made all his games and we spent many a hour practicing. .We used to go to Warrington Middle school and practising hitting and such. A lady and I coached a "Coach Pitch YMCA" team. Lost every game LOL. He got pretty good. It was a big thrill to watch him play. He played for the Baby Rattlers and then the Rattlers over at McGee field. It was a real hoot being the only white guy in the stands. Good Days.

Sal

Sal

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I never was much good as a coach but I was usually a assistant or the gofer parent. I always made all his games and we spent many a hour practicing. .We used to go to Warrington Middle school and practising hitting and such. A lady and I coached a "Coach Pitch YMCA" team. Lost every game LOL. He got pretty good. It was a big thrill to watch him play. He played for the Baby Rattlers and then the Rattlers over at McGee field. It was a real hoot being the only white guy in the stands. Good Days.

Ya can't do it without the parents, and there's way too few willing.

My hats off to you for stepping up.

Thanx.

2seaoat

playing with the grandaughter who is four throwing her the ball which is the size of a volleyball, brings me back to working with the kids on baseball......it is spooky.....the granddaughter throws just like my daughter.....if you have seen that Car commercial where the father is teaching the son how to throw.......well my daughter must have taught my granddaughter.....it is the most amazing funky throwing style.....and it must be genetic......fortunately her dad played division one baseball and can begin working on the genetic defect. My son was amazing to watch in baseball, but his sister......each kid is a gift wrapped in different paper.

They closed the Westside YMCA. It was really a shame as it was a great entry level place for young people to try sports. Their 2 main things were Soccer and Baseball. Very very cheap with the parents doing most of the work. I doubt if many ,if any , young people ever when on to play on big time teams, but you never know. It really helped my son and they were able to provide knowledge and skills that I did not have.
A lot of Navy guys helped coach so that was a big help. Once we had some Navy guys that had played soccer in England and they added a whole new dimension tot he game.
But it is gone now. 100s if not 1,000s of young people will not have the chance to enhance their lives due to the short sightedness of others.
IMHO our values are really askew.

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:They closed the Westside YMCA. It was really a shame as it was a great entry level place for young people to try sports. Their 2 main things were Soccer and Baseball. Very very cheap with the parents doing most of the work. I doubt if many ,if any , young people ever when on to play on big time teams, but you never know. It really helped my son and they were able to provide knowledge and skills that I did not have.
A lot of Navy guys helped coach so that was a big help. Once we had some Navy guys that had played soccer in England and they added a whole new dimension tot he game.
But it is gone now. 100s if not 1,000s of young people will not have the chance to enhance their lives due to the short sightedness of others.
IMHO our values are really askew.

That still bothers me a lot, closing that facility.

Who owns the property...?

I dont know. I think it was for sale for awhile but when my daughter moved I don't go that way very much any more.. That would be a God send if they could start it back up. I have time now, I would be glad to volunteer my services.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:A neighbor girl goes to the barbershop with her father, and she stands next to the barber chair as her father is getting his haircut. She is eating a snack cake, when the barber says to her sweetheart you are going to get hair on your twinkie.......she says yes.....I know......and I am going to get boobs too.

Joke

Seems like it comes around again and again every few years as part of an email chain letter. I'm sure I'm going to heck for not having forwarded them.

2seaoat wrote:A neighbor girl goes to the barbershop with her father, and she stands next to the barber chair as her father is getting his haircut. She is eating a snack cake, when the barber says to her sweetheart you are going to get hair on your twinkie.......she says yes.....I know......and I am going to get boobs too.

it better be a fucking joke, and if its a fucking joke its a god damn sick one. you don't make fucking jokes about little girls growing hair on their twinkies and boobs. Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum