Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So why do the Jihadists Hate Us?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The guy who said Saddam had WMD said that the radical Muslims hate us for our freedoms.

Uh huh.

But the Bostom bomber and the two Muslim killers of the British soldier in London said the same thing: They're pissed because of our bases in mid-Eastern countries and because we invade Muslim counties.

Which, come to think of it, is pretty much what Osama bin Laden said years ago in a Peter Berger interview on videotape.

So just why are we still in Afghanistan?

Anybody have any real answers?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:

Anybody have any real answers?

watch rumsfeld on the full hour with hannity tonight and you'll get the answer. it repeats at 11 central.

2seaoat

There is truth in both positions. Modernity is a real challenge to the traditional power structure, and any presence in their perceived sphere of influence is jihad.....Israel as an independent western democracy cannot exist, and our bases and presence in the Middle East will continue the struggle.

So why do the Jihadists Hate Us? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUJ2gZDYfrWruRrN38JdYtUeQnVTGywoKDbRtcXljqkX72TkotzA

I'm perfectly willing to withdraw ours troops from all Muslim countries and give them five bushels of corn for every barrel of oil they send us even up in trade.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

2seaoat

I'm perfectly willing to withdraw ours troops from all Muslim countries and give them five bushels of corn for every barrel of oil they send us even up in trade.

There are going to be some really happy farmers, or some pissed off OPEC members......I like the idea of happy farmers.....40 buck a barrel oil sounds great.

So why do the Jihadists Hate Us? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXRmYB0WmZTHfomCbobJc7vo1VoI2RsiKBLxXRD_M-a-8836OD7A

Those poor pissed off OPEC nations are free not to accept US Foreign Aid money (along with other US subsidies/taxmoney) and pay their fair share (based on population) of running the United Nations... That is if they want a better deal...

...Though I like forty dollars a barrel also.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 5/28/2013, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Progressive Interventionism

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Look if you were running around the streets with a meat cleaver you might well mistake a human for a leg of lamb too. Nobody's perfect and accidents do happen. Besides Islam's motto is "the religion of peace" so I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum