Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looks like the british are finally getting a gut full of the muslims.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/27/world/europe/uk-mosque-fire/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

2seaoat

Nationalist do not have much use for anybody who may be different......same old.....same old.......this brutal murder was just an excuse for their agenda which would condemn 99% of lawful people who look different to be attacked. Injustice always finds bookends.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Nationalist do not have much use for anybody who may be different......same old.....same old.......this brutal murder was just an excuse for their agenda which would condemn 99% of lawful people who look different to be attacked. Injustice always finds bookends.
Naw I think the only different thing they're tired of is that muslim insanity. Same as me.
If somebody else "different" goes to chopping people up with meat cleavers on a public street in the broad daylight and then brags about it and then starts ranting some religious nonsense then maybe you'll have a point.

if you take a long look at what they have to tolerate over there, you would find that American's as whole would not tolerate that shit.

however we are getting pretty close. funny how you can look over and say , hey they made those mistakes and looked what happened, lets copy that LOLOLOL Rolling Eyes

2seaoat wrote:Nationalist do not have much use for anybody who may be different......same old.....same old.......this brutal murder was just an excuse for their agenda which would condemn 99% of lawful people who look different to be attacked. Injustice always finds bookends.

Looks like the british are finally getting a gut full of the muslims. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt8QtIOLxxb3GtfWsx0pHJtCngX8mpKt24J6Aj6RB7t46D-jHb

The same can be said about people who scream that tougher gun restrictions be enacted against the law abiding gun owners.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
Naw I think the only different thing they're tired of is that muslim insanity. Same as me.
If somebody else "different" goes to chopping people up with meat cleavers on a public street in the broad daylight and then brags about it and then starts ranting some religious nonsense then maybe you'll have a point.

Good response, Bob,Muslims are crazy as shit house rats!

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Please stop stereotyping...Islam is the predominate religion in that part of the world...just as most people here practice some form of Protestanism. It's a few zealots who cause all the problems, and they're able to recruit young, poor people and fill their heads with garbage. We, the United States, armed the Afghan Taliban during the war with Russia. Al Queda, according to some accounts, is a creation of the CIA. I don't doubt it. The supposed hijackers on 9/11 came mostly from Saudi Arabia, not Afghanistan. And I also think Osama Bin Laden died years ago, but was replaced by a passable double...probably also CIA.

Since when is Islam the predominate religion of Great Britain?? Or any part thereof?

News to me . . .

jose balu wrote:Since when is Islam the predominate religion of Great Britain?? Or any part thereof?

News to me . . .

when some liberal whacko feels the need to be PC and run her mouth when she doesn't know what she is talking about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum