Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hungry? Check out these crazy sandwichs and such at different Ball Parks,,,,,,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

What do you like?. I will vote in a little bit. Maybe "The Babe" or the "Queen City Club"
http://www.milb.com/milb/fans/food_fight/y2013/index.jsp

Over on the right is a link to other types of foods. LOL Crazy I cant get it to link to the menu, but you can
http://www.milb.com/milb/fans/food_fight/y2013/index.jsp

The Home wrecker
Three half-pound all-beef hot dogs, 1.5 pounds of French fries, two pounds of chili, three-quarters of a pound of cheese and diced onions and bacon. Free if eaten within 45 minutes
Hungry?  Check out these crazy sandwichs and such at different Ball Parks,,,,,, T103
The brainchild of executive chef Al Foley, the Queen City Club starts with a pretzel roll piled with pulled pork and topped with coleslaw, with a half-pound bacon-Swiss burger nestled on top. That's followed by another layer of turkey and ham, with honey mustard and a speared pickle to finish it off. Take your rightful place on the Throne of Infamy by conquering the Queen City Club
Hungry?  Check out these crazy sandwichs and such at different Ball Parks,,,,,, T463

Start with a hot and juicy cheddar wurst, wrap it up in a hamburger, snuggle it all in a blanket of bacon, and pack it all into a fresh roll. Behold... The Babe! It's Porkalicious! New to the menu in 2013, this unique, mouthwatering combination of concessions goodness is available Tuesdays thru Thursdays, only at Whataburger Field.
Hungry?  Check out these crazy sandwichs and such at different Ball Parks,,,,,, T482

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's enough to make you hungry!
Did they have mayonnaise/octopus/corn pizzas in Japan when you were there?

Sal

Sal

How 'bout this for an eye-opener?

Hungry?  Check out these crazy sandwichs and such at different Ball Parks,,,,,, 2013_05_16_08-56-43__59

Bloody Mary garnishes used to be pretty basic: a celery stick, olives, maybe a cocktail shrimp or two. Then came bacon strips and mini cheeseburgers. And now, well, look at this bloody monster, served up by O’Davey’s Irish Pub in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. It’s topped with a slightly precarious looking tower of garnishes including popcorn, bacon, peanuts, beans, sausage, a soft pretzel, nachos, cheesburger sliders, a hot dog, pickles, crackers, cheese curd, and a Brewers flag. If this doesn’t cure your hangover (and give you a different kind of stomach ache), nothing will.

http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-05-03/meet-wisconsins-most-extreme-bloody-mary/

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's almost like a work of art. lol.

Nekochan wrote:It's enough to make you hungry!

Pizza had not made it to Northern Japan , while I was there. I was invited to a big party and I wanted to impress my hosts. It was a company where I sometimes taught conversational English. It took a lot of effort but I obtained a large block of very good Swiss Cheese, They hated it... LOL It was a disaster, they tried to be polite but it got the best of them. But all was good and we all had a great discussion about cheese.

Nekochan

Nekochan

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:It's enough to make you hungry!

Pizza had not made it to Northern Japan , while I was there. I was invited to a big party and I wanted to impress my hosts. It was a company where I sometimes taught conversational English. It took a lot of effort but I obtained a large block of very good Swiss Cheese, They hated it... LOL It was a disaster, they tried to be polite but it got the best of them. But all was good and we all had a great discussion about cheese.

Cheese is still not so popular in Japan today. It's available, but they don't eat it the way Americans do. Same goes for milk and most dairy products. Today, you see poor elderly women all hunched over from serious calcium deficiency in their lifetime. But the young Japanese...their diets have become much more westernized. The two most popular fast food chains in Japan are McDonalds and KFC.

Even Milk for the Army was a big deal. We drank "reconstituted" Milk from Hawaii. I dont know all the info but we guessed it was dried milk that they "Reconstituted" then shipped it to us. It wan't too bad. The Agency fed us very well.

@Sal Wow!! That is one of the craziest things I have ever saw. Thanks

Bloody Mary garnishes used to be pretty basic: a celery stick, olives, maybe a cocktail shrimp or two. Then came bacon strips and mini cheeseburgers. And now, well, look at this bloody monster, served up by O’Davey’s Irish Pub in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. It’s topped with a slightly precarious looking tower of garnishes including popcorn, bacon, peanuts, beans, sausage, a soft pretzel, nachos, cheesburger sliders, a hot dog, pickles, crackers, cheese curd, and a Brewers flag. If this doesn’t cure your hangover (and give you a different kind of stomach ache), nothing will.

Who cares what other ball parks got. We have "Wahoo Suace" . No one else has Wahoo sauce!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

BP Snacks wrote:Who cares what other ball parks got. We have "Wahoo Suace" . No one else has Wahoo sauce!

Well, then, WAHOO!

I wonder if some is reading this stuff. Sal posted this

Sal wrote:How 'bout this for an eye-opener?

Hungry?  Check out these crazy sandwichs and such at different Ball Parks,,,,,, 2013_05_16_08-56-43__59

http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-05-03/meet-wisconsins-most-extreme-bloody-mary/

And Today we have this!!!
Hungry?  Check out these crazy sandwichs and such at different Ball Parks,,,,,, Bilde?Site=DP&Date=20130529&Category=LIFE&ArtNo=305290003&Ref=AR&MaxW=300&Border=0&Will-you-face-Matador-
I think the folks at the Tin Cow, 102 Palafox Place, may have taken last week’s story on hangover remedies as some sort of personal challenge.

How else to explain the restaurant’s new beverage/meal/possible subject of a dare, The Matador?

The Matador is a Bloody Mary as a full meal. The Tin Cow’s signature spin on the classic breakfast/“hair of the dog” drink is served garnished with a full Tin Cow kobe slider; 2 Bleu Balls, the restaurant’s Rogue Ale-basted meatballs; a thick-cut bacon-wrapped jalapeno pepper; 2 hand-stuffed blue cheese olives; a slice of grilled Spam; a hard-boiled egg; celery stick; cucumber slices; and spicy green beans. It is finished with a bacon-seasoned rim.

This “meal in a glass” seems to combine almost every possible hangover cure in one overwhelmingly large package — seriously, you have to see this thing to believe it. Should you care to try one for yourself, it will set you back $16.95

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum