Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well Kokesh is out of the Federal Cage and has this to say....

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He is calling for a 50 state capital march on the 4th of July....

Read Kokesh’s full statement below.

“When a government has repeatedly and deliberately failed to follow its own laws, violated the fundamental human rights of its citizens, threatened the sanctity of a free press, created institutions intended to eliminate privacy of communication, waged war at the behest of special interest that threatens the public safety, killed hundreds of children with drone strikes, imprisoned and destroyed the lives of countless individuals for victimless crimes, stifled economic opportunity to maintain the dominance of the financial elite, stolen from the people through an absurd system of taxation and inflation, sold future generations into debt slavery, and abused its power to suppress political opposition, it is unfit to exist and it becomes the duty of the people to alter or abolish that government by whatever means necessary to secure liberty and ensure peace.

“A new American revolution is long overdue. This revolution has been brewing in the hearts and minds of the people for many years, but this Independence Day, it shall take a new form as the American Revolutionary Army will march on each state capital to demand that the governors of these 50 states immediately initiate the process of an orderly dissolution of the federal government through secession and reclamation of federally held property. Should one whole year from this July 4th pass while the crimes of this government are allowed to continue, we may have passed the point at which non-violent revolution becomes impossible.

“The time to sit idly by has passed. To remain neutral is to be complicit, just doing your job is not an excuse, and the line in the sand has been drawn between the people, and the criminals in Washington, D.C. While some timid souls will say that it is too early, that we can solve this problem through democratic means provided by government, that current levels of taxation are reasonable for the services provided, and that the crimes of this government are merely a tolerable nuisance, it may already be too late.

“While there is risk in drastic action, the greater danger lies in allowing this government to continue unchallenged. So if you are content with the status quo, stay home, get fat, watch the fireworks from a safe distance, and allow this Independence Day to pass like any other. But if you see as we see, and feel as we feel, we will see you on the front lines of freedom on July 4th, 2013 for this, The Final American Revolution.”

Signed, Adam Kokesh, May 23, 2013 from a cage in the Philadelphia federal prison.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hummm....where's my mask....

Well Kokesh is out of the Federal Cage and has this to say.... Asd10

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

2seaoat

first.......I have never heard of this person........second.........we still have a responsive democracy where if he has ideas which are viable, he could change government in an election.

I too feel frustrated with the level of institutional corruption. I am supporting candidates despite their party which have real change in their platform.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Interesting post. Intriguing dude. Says he's an anarcho-capitalist, or somesuch.

I had never heard of him before, either.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Just curious, Teo. Do you really think his solution would solve anything?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seemed to work against British tyranny.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Seemed to work against British tyranny.

Somehow I don't think an army of nuclear weapons, bombers, jet fighters, Blackhawk helicopters, heavy artillery, tanks, and probably even ray guns for all we know, going up against a militia with pistols and rifles;
is comparable to the colonists going up against the redcoats both armed with the same thing.
Plus, the colonists were defending their own turf against the redcoats who had to cross an ocean to get here.
In this case the federal military is right here too.

Advancing the idea of armed revolution is the logical, inevitable conclusion for your ilk.

Idiot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In other words, rather than this being like the war between the colonists and the redcoats, the better analogy would be that this is like the Civil War.
EXCEPT, this time the "union" has a lot more firepower than the "confederacy". A WHOLE LOT more. lol

Bob wrote:In other words, rather than this being like the war between the colonists and the redcoats, the better analogy would be that this is like the Civil War.
EXCEPT, this time the "union" has a lot more firepower than the "confederacy". A WHOLE LOT more. lol

When I read the kinda shit that Teo and pissdawg advance as being uber-patriotic nationalism it makes me want to go all Barny and nip-it, nip-it in the bud.

If I really believed either of them had the balls of a worker bee, I'd drop a dime on their dumbazzes so fast digital photography couldn't even record it.

Good riddance to both of them, AND their brain dead sympathizers.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You're talking apples and oranges. It was the unity of the colonies that enabled them to take on the British.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:

You're talking apples and oranges. It was the unity of the colonies that enabled them to take on the British.

Yeah you are right the government has bought and paid for a whole bunch of leech liberals that suck at it's tit and wouldn't know tyranny if it put them in a FEMA camp and gassed their asses....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:

but you are also very very wrong...the vast majority of the colonists wanted to just suck it up and go along with whatever the King decreed. It was maybe 5 % that actually revolted....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Yeah you are right the government has bought and paid for a whole bunch of leech liberals that suck at it's tit and wouldn't know tyranny if it put them in a FEMA camp and gassed their asses....

Is this what has replaced sex for you...playing with your dick while you post anarchy BS, and pretending to be so enlightened....?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This post was made by Red Kneckerson who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This post was made by Red Kneckerson who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

What's the matter chickenshit...? Can't handle dissent...?

Coward.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Red Kneckerson wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:This post was made by Red Kneckerson who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Coward.

I feel left out. Can you find it in your soul to call me names today?
I know you want to.
Ever since you found out that I kow who you are, the insults from you stopped. And yet you call another man a chickenshit. Why is that?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Coward.

I know you want to.
Ever since you found out that I kow who you are, the insults from you stopped. And yet you call another man a chickenshit. Why is that?

Yeah i know who he is...he was a preachers kid...you know the spoiled brat type...his dad on the other hand was a good guy from what i been told.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Coward.

I know you want to.

Yeah i know who he is...he was a preachers kid...you know the spoiled brat type...his dad on the other hand was a good guy from what i been told.

Does his dad know that his son turned out to be what we read here? I sure hope not.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Coward.

I know you want to.

Sad isn't it?

Does your signature apply to George W. Bush? There are a lot of x-alcoholics. Jimmy Buffet, Billy Joel, Glenn Beck, and I'm sure there are a lot of politicians, actors, and even mothers and dads. Yet you wish them dead?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Coward.

I know you want to.

What did your father do that gave you such a negative world view?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

acreynolds wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Coward.

I know you want to.

Sad isn't it?

Does your signature apply to George W. Bush? There are a lot of x-alcoholics. Jimmy Buffet, Billy Joel, Glenn Beck, and I'm sure there are a lot of politicians, actors, and even mothers and dads. Yet you wish them dead?

OK bill. Nobody knows that this is you. Your secret is safe with us bill, justin casey, threadbear, ................................

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
acreynolds wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Coward.

I know you want to.

Sad isn't it?

OK bill. Nobody knows that this is you. Your secret is safe with us bill, justin casey, threadbear, ................................

Uh huh. You assume way too much, as usual.

Have a nice evening. Law & Order is on, and it's one I haven't seen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum