Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One More time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One More time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty One More time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 5/24/2013, 9:58 pm

FRI, MAY 24 @ CHATTANOOGA
Game over
Pensacola 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Chattanooga 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

Wahoos whooped again. 1 to 0

Poor little Wahoos! Sob sob

If you whiners would stick your fingers in your ears the sadness would stop leaking out.

Red Kneckerson wrote:If you whiners would stick your fingers in your ears the sadness would stop leaking out.

I tired that but could still see/hear it. Dr House treated a patient that could hear with her eyes. Awesome.

BP Snacks wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:If you whiners would stick your fingers in your ears the sadness would stop leaking out.

I tired that but could still see/hear it. Dr House treated a patient that could hear with her eyes. Awesome.

Well then rave on brother. I've already stated my POV about the whole kerfuffle.

Carry on.

2seaoat

After years of failed arguments........they finally have something that nobody can disagree......the Wahoos this year suck. Please.......let them have some diginity.......after four years of spewing pure nonsense.....they finally got something correct, and they want to celebrate. Priceless.....

Stoodervile/CMPA is also having money troubles so it is 2 for 2. No one said at the start of all this, that it would 4 or 5 years until they got their act together. Bad management, poor decisions and the lack of leader ship is nothing to be proud of. Add a last place team and you have even less to brag about.

One More time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Images10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum