Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clutch.........

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clutch......... Empty Clutch......... 5/23/2013, 12:03 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Clutch...

2Clutch......... Empty Re: Clutch......... 5/23/2013, 8:58 am

2seaoat

A very strong move to the basket.........but the team for the ages just barely beating..........the Pacers? Overtime at home? You need the team for the ages to play a team which is not injured who actually has talent......beating the Pacers.......hmmmmmm. Boston vs Chicago......Lakers vs Boston.......hmmmmmm. A new tradition......little kids all over America are going to be purchasing Pacer Jerseys for all their stars.......hmmmmmm.

3Clutch......... Empty Re: Clutch......... 5/23/2013, 9:30 am

2seaoat

Wednesday offered an impressive duel between James and up-and-coming Pacers forward Paul George. James had a triple-double of 30 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists while George had 27 points and pair of plays that nearly doomed the Heat.

Magic vs Bird......Russell vs Chamberlain........hmmmm George made his first all star game last year.........and do you think it helped having your seven foot star on the bench instead of protecting the basket.....bone headed coaching at the end of the game. I thought that was a strong move until I read this morning that the coach admitted he screwed up pulling his inside protection.

4Clutch......... Empty Re: Clutch......... 5/23/2013, 9:42 am

The pacers present some serious matchup problems... especially inside. Way too many turnovers tho. Great move by james.

5Clutch......... Empty Re: Clutch......... 5/23/2013, 10:32 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:hmmmm George made his first all star game last year.........

He has only been in the NBA two years! Let's slow down here. No need to rush to conclusions. The Pacers are easily the 2nd best team remaining in the playoffs. This Heat/Pacers series is basically the finals. Either team would mop the floor with the Spurs or the Grizzlies.

6Clutch......... Empty Re: Clutch......... 5/23/2013, 7:51 pm

2seaoat

This Heat/Pacers series is basically the finals. Either team would mop the floor with the Spurs or the Grizzlies.

Thank you for making my point........this has been an injured riddled mediocrity which is not definitional on the quality of the Heat this year, or in the context of the ages.......

7Clutch......... Empty Re: Clutch......... 5/23/2013, 10:50 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum