Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOL....i get away for a few days and the Obama admin implodes on its own

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Amazing....I'd have done this earlier if the same results would have been guaranteed.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Amazing....I'd have done this earlier if the same results would have been guaranteed.

When were you ever correct about any topic?

Oh this ain't my topic homey...it's everyone's!!!!

When have you ever been happy in life????

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Haters gonna hate......

I am only using this phrase because PeeDog likes to use it......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

and neither of you can deny it is all heading to hades in a handbasket...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:and neither of you can deny it is all heading to hades in a handbasket...

It seems that way, for folks with towering infernos on their heads.

In other news, consumers are the happiest they have been since 2007......

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Amazing....I'd have done this earlier if the same results would have been guaranteed.

When were you ever correct about any topic?

He's never right....ever. But that doesn't stop him from painting his face and running down the street with his hair on fire, claiming victory when the game is far from over.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Washington Times columnist and Drudge Report editor Joseph Curl on Monday said the Obama administration’s developing scandal involving the monitoring of Fox News reporter James Rosen’s email accounts goes “much deeper.”

Citing a “CIA source,” Curl claimed via his official Twitter account that the Fox News scandal was the “4th Shoe” and the White House is sitting on “something” that has top White House aides “terrified.”

Hmmm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The GOP scandal machine only has about 17 months to make something stick on the president. The economy keeps improving and consumer-confidence is higher than it has been at anytime since 2007. At least, that is what Bloomberg says....

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-05-17/consumers-are-the-happiest-since-2007#r=rss?utm_source=feedly

....With a rising stock market helping the rich and falling gas prices benefiting the middle class, Americans’ sentiment has reached the highest point since July 2007....

Just what are the 2014 implications if the economy continues to improve and the GOP can’t make any traction with any of these of the so-called scandals?

2seaoat

53% approvals and growing......the mid terms are going to be a landslide if folks keep buying into the smoke and mirrors......it is the economy. It was in 2012, and it will be the same in 2014, and you can bet that it will be in 2016. Instead of Ryan proposing nonsense tax plans and making a fool of himself, the Republican Party needs a new contract with America which targets getting our damn middle class back.........abandon the special interests and talking heads which own the house ways and means committee and perpetrate this messed up tax code, and focus on jobs, revenues, and program cuts to bring greater efficiencies to the government.

The GOP just handed the democratic party a huge victory with the automatic cuts, because the markets are responding and the economy is molasses slow expanding while our rate of deficit is dropping........and now smoke and mirrors instead of immigration reform, tax reform, job incentives, infrastructure improvements, and a damn positive message about a can do party platform....instead.....stuck on stupid.

2seaoat wrote:53% approvals and growing......the mid terms are going to be a landslide if folks keep buying into the smoke and mirrors......it is the economy. It was in 2012, and it will be the same in 2014, and you can bet that it will be in 2016. Instead of Ryan proposing nonsense tax plans and making a fool of himself, the Republican Party needs a new contract with America which targets getting our damn middle class back.........abandon the special interests and talking heads which own the house ways and means committee and perpetrate this messed up tax code, and focus on jobs, revenues, and program cuts to bring greater efficiencies to the government.

The GOP just handed the democratic party a huge victory with the automatic cuts, because the markets are responding and the economy is molasses slow expanding while our rate of deficit is dropping........and now smoke and mirrors instead of immigration reform, tax reform, job incentives, infrastructure improvements, and a damn positive message about a can do party platform....instead.....stuck on stupid.

I wish they would focus on the middle class and not the ceo's..
Too bad they're ALL bought and paid for.. that goes for both parties..

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lurch wrote:
2seaoat wrote:53% approvals and growing......the mid terms are going to be a landslide if folks keep buying into the smoke and mirrors......it is the economy. It was in 2012, and it will be the same in 2014, and you can bet that it will be in 2016. Instead of Ryan proposing nonsense tax plans and making a fool of himself, the Republican Party needs a new contract with America which targets getting our damn middle class back.........abandon the special interests and talking heads which own the house ways and means committee and perpetrate this messed up tax code, and focus on jobs, revenues, and program cuts to bring greater efficiencies to the government.

I wish they would focus on the middle class and not the ceo's..
Too bad they're ALL bought and paid for.. that goes for both parties..

So true. Congress as a whole does not represent the American people. Corporations get first billing and members of ruling oligarchy (the bankers).

Friend of yours....?

I want to shoot her right in the vagina and I don't want her to die right away; I want her to feel the pain and I want to look her in the eyes and I want to say, on behalf of all Americans that you've killed, on behalf of the Navy SEALS, the families of Navy SEAL Team Six who were involved in the fake hunt down of this Obama, Obama bin Laden thing, that whole fake scenario, because these Navy SEALS know the truth, they killed them all. On behalf of all of those people, I'm supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina.

Santilli also criticized Obama, saying he deserves the same punishment as Clinton.

"Barack Obama needs to be tried, convicted, and shot for crimes against the United States of America," Santilli said. "And if anybody has a problem with that, then you are an enemy of our state."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/18/pete-santilli-hillary-clinton_n_3299247.html

I wonder if he's also a part-time teacher....pretty good cover for an anarchist.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Oh this ain't my topic homey...it's everyone's!!!!

Just from your postings I'm sure you haven't been happy since Obama was elected.. Very Happy

Lurch wrote:

Just from your postings I'm sure you haven't been happy since Obama was elected.. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE2Vdcv9Q_o

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:

What reasons have there been to be "happy"? We have a five year recession with no relief in sight. Fatal Islamic terrorist attacks on our soil are increasing. Fewer and fewer people are working. More people than ever are on welfare, food stamps and, of course...Obamaphones.

Now we have four major scandals swirling around the White House. President Barack Hussein Obama is trying desperately to regain control and deflect attention from his administration being run the Chicago Way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum