Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why the market be hatin on Gold?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why the market be hatin on Gold? Empty Why the market be hatin on Gold? 5/22/2013, 10:43 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.acting-man.com/?p=23392

It should be no wonder though: gold's rise was the most conspicuous evidence of faith in central banking being slowly but surely undermined. The banking cartel relies on the fiat money system remaining intact; the legal privilege of fractional reserve banking provides it with what is an essentially fraudulent profit center unparalleled by any other in the world (fraudulent in terms of traditional legal principles, but not in terms of the current law of course). Not surprisingly, ever since the completely unrestrained fiat money system became operational in the early 1970s, the financial sector's share of corporate profits has inexorably risen and finally eclipsed all other sectors of the economy.

In fact, the skepticism of investors regarding commodities in general and gold in particular in the face of the biggest money printing orgy of the modern age is what we would call an 'extreme long term bullish dichotomy'. It seems highly likely to us that a year from now or maybe even earlier, the conversation will have profoundly changed.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Bernanke just snuffed out some goldbugs.

Scenario: The Fed turns off the printing press to see what happens....economy suffers...printing press back on...gold to the moon.

I sold my gold right before it started dropping & I made a $ killing. tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum