Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cool1

cool1

Very Happy

Happy Mother's day! I had a great mother's day. We went to the Five Sisters Blues Cafe. Their fried chicken is to die for.

cool1 wrote: Very Happy

Hope you had a good one too, Cool.

We had a great day here. Ate a yummy home cooked meal, hung out by the pool all day and just watched a movie.

and my grandson drew me a picture and about a half hour ago when he was explaining to me t was squidward the alien, someone not far from us started letting off those Chinese lanterns and he had a fit thinking they were aliens lol ...Talk about perfect timing. Laughing

*Sage* wrote:

We had a great day here. Ate a yummy home cooked meal, hung out by the pool all day and just watched a movie.

and my grandson drew me a picture and about a half hour ago when he was explaining to me t was squidward the alien, someone not far from us started letting off those Chinese lanterns and he had a fit thinking they were aliens lol ...Talk about perfect timing. Laughing

Were you drinking and cussing and talking about sex?

Dreamsglore wrote:
*Sage* wrote:

Were you drinking and cussing and talking about sex?

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum