Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rand Paul wants to be the GOP's savior in '2016...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

How can I help make it happen....? The possibility makes me smile so hard my hair aches.

Rand Paul: UN has secret plot to ‘CONFISCATE and DESTROY ALL’ of America’s guns

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/12/rand-paul-un-has-secret-plot-to-confiscate-and-destroy-all-of-americas-guns/

The lunatic fringe is howling at the Gates of Hell, amassing and waiting for their clarion call to be unleashed on the USA. When our nation's last hope is a pathetic, rumor mongering inbred hillbilly like Rand, we have already lost.

2seaoat

I am still scratching my head how he became a senator. People in Ky have a rich history of some pretty good politicians......what the hell were they thinking?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:I am still scratching my head how he became a senator. People in Ky have a rich history of some pretty good politicians......what the hell were they thinking?

Mitch McConnell comes to mind and his statement about his #1 priority...

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

not jobs or the economy etc. etc. so I don't have as much confidence in the people of Kentucky as you do.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I am still scratching my head how he became a senator. People in Ky have a rich history of some pretty good politicians......what the hell were they thinking?

I don't think Henry Clay would be proud but he was a Whig. . . . .

You mean the man that is all for drone's now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum